This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 02 - Week of Jan 08, 2012 - 102

Topic » ROUND 02 - Week of Jan 08,..

4525 days 3 hours ago
14hukilc
gl every one :D
4525 days 1 hour ago
ThatKoolKidOverThere
Thatkoolkidoverthere is... here. :S
4524 days 22 hours ago
sammyforeverr94
HI!!!!!! sammy is here :)
4524 days 4 hours ago
hello
4524 days 3 hours ago
Darrel42
darrel42's first post
4522 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS STILL HAVE NOT POSTED IN THE THREAD:
77sparks77
bball38
BlakeVersionTwo
brainysmurf97
Crazy_Clown123
Dashingbretttyker
hippydude126
Insanity
Khianna
LegionOfdoom
likeablejake
LUPIE
Quackerz
smi9127
TheStan
timmcgrawfan
XSaiX
yankees14456

If you are one of these players and you have already posted in the thread, then please just post again and I won't penalize you for having posted twice. I will PROBABLY NOT be double-checking this time to make sure I don't eliminate anybody who posted, so if you're one of those people and you don't post again, then you could be out of the game just because of that (though I'll add you back if you mail me pointing out that I made a mistake in eliminating you).

Post again if you're one of those people and have already posted! Or just post for the first time if you haven't yet. 26 hours left..
4522 days 10 hours ago
Quackerz
Quackerz is here.
Kind of forgot about this.
I'm not going to last very long.
4522 days 1 hour ago
likeablejake
ok so what did i miss
4521 days 21 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
BENRONFFICIAL HAS LEFT THE GROUP AND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
NIKKI101 HAS LEFT THE GROUP AND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
4521 days 20 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
ROUND TWO CLOSED!
16 PEOPLE ELIMINATED, 82 PEOPLE MOVING ON.
Might post round three tonight, might post it tomorrow. Depends how tired I get.
4521 days 19 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Well twenty people eliminated actually because of koolman, louboutin, nikki and benron

I am going to go off of the assumption that everybody I listed in that above post, besides likeablejake and Quackerz, failed to post in this thread, and eliminate those sixteen people. If I eliminate you and you posted in here, then just send me a mail message with a link to the page you posted on and I'll add you back to the group. This makes my life much easier and saves me about a half hour of work of double-checking whether everybody posted or not when that's probably unnecessary anyway because last time I did that and everyone I marked down as having posted had posted and everybody I marked down as not having posted hadn't posted. So just let me know if you end up eliminated unfairly.

Round 3 up shortly.

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!