This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exit Survey

Topic » Exit Survey

4808 days 17 hours ago
zachup
This is used in RShowFreak's group games. When you get eliminated, you MUST complete this quick survey and post your answers in one post in this topic. If you do not complete the survey, you will not return for at least 3 seasons.

1. What was your most memorable moment this season, good or bad?
2. If you started this game over, what would you do differently to avoid your elimination?
3. Who do you want to see leave this game next?
4. Which three contestants do you want to see in the final 3?
5. Who do you want to win this game out of that final 3?
6. What theme would you like to see for Season 6?
7. How much likely are you to apply and play in season 6?
4808 days 6 hours ago
zachup
1fireboy forgot to post it here so here it is:

1. Not really any lol I was too busy w/ other stuff that I couldn't find enough time for Tengaged/ finding a partner
2. I would have remembered to try for a partner xD
3. Nobody I like everyone
4. Survivor, Viola, Razz
5. Survivor
6. I have no idea...
7. if I remember to come back to tengaged regularly then very likely
4806 days ago
BBlover96
1. lol i wasnt here long so nothing
2. work quicker lol
3. the ppl who put me up for elemination
4. idc
5. idc lol
6. hmz survivor or big brother
7. very likely. lol
4805 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
1. Being eliminated but having to go to class, so it really is a what could have been scenario, o and putting up a fight in the elimination by single handedly solving the first 5 puzzles
2. Nothing I could have done, the challenge was at a time and I couldn't finish it before I had to leave for class, so nothing in my control caused me to lose.
3. Doesn't matter, everyone left deserves it
4. BOBROCKS, cuz hes a good competitor and Survivor8 and vockle9 since they took me out :P
5. BOBROCKS
6. NOT SURE
7. PRETTY LIKELY, I WANT REDEMPTION
4798 days 2 hours ago
ShyRage
1. My best moment was when peace and i won that first challenge. I was so happy and felt really powerful in the beginning of the game, but that proved to be my downfall.

2. Even though i love peace very much, i would probably change my partner. He only got one puzzle out of the three puzzles and that ruined my chances, but also i probably wouldn't have choosen such a kick ass name and put a target on my back.

3. badlife and turney, too big of threats

4. adam12, paintball, and someguy123

5. adam12

6. Big Brother

7. Very likely
4793 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
1. When my partner and I won the second Beauty and the Geek challenge. I just loved getting to shop for clothes lol.

2. I would have tried to spam for the poll :S

3. Someone from the red team :P I want my old team to do well still

4. stageman for being an amazing partner in the beginning, and then survivor8 and bad18life because they're cool amazing good competitors.

5. Any of them I'd be happy with :)

6. Big Brother

7. I'm 100% applying for the next season!!!
4787 days 19 hours ago
peace123
1. when i used my power
2. i had the power and it was hard i love shy but i just couldnt get it
3. my team!!! LOL
4. idc
5. IDC
6. there wont be one
7. 0.00000000000%

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!