This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE 4 THEMES

Topic » THE 4 THEMES

4855 days 9 hours ago
zachup
Beauty And The Geek: episodes 2 and 3
This is where you will be split into pairs. There will be a separate challenge for both team members. The challenge scores will be combined to create a final team score. The 2 teams with the highest combined score are immune from elimination. They also must nominate 1 team each for the elimination room. 2 teams will be sent to the elimination room where they will compete against each other in a quiz. The team that scores higher stays in the competition. The other team will be eliminated

I'm A Tengager... Get Me Out Of Here: Episodes 4-7
This is where you will compete in 2 teams. There will be a challenge for both teams. The team that wins the challenge is safe from elimination. The player on the winning team that did the best in the challenge can also select one player from the losing team to be safe from elimination. The remaining losing team members will all be entered into a poll where the player that gets the fewest number of votes will be eliminated from the competition. If there is a tie in the poll, I will have a tiebreaker poll for 12 hours and the player that receives less votes will be eliminated.

The Duel: Episodes 8-11
This is the first time you will compete as individuals in this game. Everyone will compete in the same challenge. Only the challenge winner is safe from entering a duel. Everyone, including the challenge winner, will make a list of all the players (except for the challenge winner) ranking them from the player they most want safe to the player they most want to enter the duel. Then, when I receive all lists, I will read off the players who are safe by starting with the player that the challenge winner saved. Then, the person on the top of that player's list is safe and so on. The last person to be saved will enter the duel and must select one player to enter the duel with them. There will be a different duel game each time. The winner of the duel will continue in the competition. The loser of the duel will be eliminated.

Survivor: Episodes 12-15
This is probably the most known theme of all 4. You will compete as individuals for this theme. There will be an immunity challenge and the winner of that challenge is the only person safe from being voted out. Everyone will then PM me who they want to vote out of the game. After I get all votes, the player that receives the most votes will be eliminated. If there is a tie in votes, we will do a re-vote and if there is still a tie, we will have a tiebreaker challenge.
4855 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
NERVOUS BUT I UNDERSTAND
4855 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
This is really gonna be a challenge, but sounds like fun!

Turney
4855 days 9 hours ago
someguy123
someguy
4855 days 9 hours ago
adam12
read
4855 days 9 hours ago
ShyRage
shyrage

omg im nerovus too :S
4855 days 9 hours ago
unicornangel_32
read

uni
4855 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
bob i read
4855 days 9 hours ago
stageman96
read :)
4855 days 9 hours ago
Paintball
Read
4855 days 8 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
readd.
4855 days 5 hours ago
vockle9
Read
4855 days 4 hours ago
peace123
survivors my thang! :P sounds hard! read
4855 days 3 hours ago
TheRazz
got it.
4855 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
read

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!