This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Prom Night?!?!

Topic » Episode 4: Prom Night?!?!

5126 days 22 hours ago
ShadowOfWar
(PROM NIGHT WILL BE CHANGED TO ANOTHER NIGHT NOT SURE WHEN JUST WHEN I DECIDE ENOUGH HAS HAPPENED "/ AS WE CAN'T REALLY HAVE IT TONIGHT AT THIS RATE... I/KAJ WILL MAIL EVERONE WHEN I DECIDE WHAT NIGHT THOUGH AND YOU BEST ALL BE HERE OR FACE MY WRATH!!!)
5126 days 19 hours ago
cutechica_2011
(sorry for inactiveness)
5126 days 6 hours ago
MoeMercinary
*wakes up*
*Yawns*
*Hums ain't no sunshine and eats breakfast*

(the recording sucks but cool)
5126 days 5 hours ago
MoeMercinary
*finishes breakfast and walks outside*
*Air heart sits on his shoulder*
5126 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*wakes up*
5125 days 21 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*sits down next to Moe while eating bacon egg & cheese bagel from McDonalds. Lets rats run around.* Hey, what's up?
5125 days 21 hours ago
pinkygirl202
* says hi to everyone*
5122 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*walks to french room and sings Maximo Park*
5122 days 23 hours ago
MoeMercinary
*walks around campus after breakfast and listens to the end on his ipod*
5122 days 23 hours ago
kajsa
( am srry the show have been off, study etc:()
5122 days 23 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*plays chess with Moe in our dorm room*
5121 days 23 hours ago
pinkygirl202
* starts getting ready for prom*
5120 days 5 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*pulls out his phone, dials a number, whispers into the phone precise directions. a few minutes later, an ice cream truck arrives, and while everyone is pushing and shoving and eating ice cream, he gets inside*
5120 days 4 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*talks to the ice cream guy about money, math ,the stock market, laptops, and how good the cotton candy ice cream in the back tastes, he gets out at an abandoned shop, and walks in*
5120 days 4 hours ago
Qwerty3000
*walks up to an out of order elevator with caution tape and a keypad on the side, types in 07734,the caution tape rolls back and the elevator opens, revealing a lab, with computers and beakers and two other guys. He sits down at a computer and begins to type and click and stuff. He prints out a small paper and whispers to himself "perfect".

open group

FAME

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!