This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3 Results

Topic » Day 3 Results

5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
It's not our fault, it's Kris's for being too inconsistant.
5129 days 6 hours ago
krisharris
Day change time is 8pm GMT. It has said about Bunker meetings in the info of the group since Day 1.

Sometimes I am a bit late yes, but I try my best to stick to it.. I am busy with other things so sometimes forget or can't get on a computer.

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear, but that's the way it goes. I guess you'll just have to make a real go of it today and get the 50 T$ back.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
No. We should have until 9:25pm GMT to get 20 pages on Day 3, which we already succeeded on. We didn't have the full 24 hours, a normal day, to finish. That's unfair.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
You are totally pulling the rug out from under us. If you set a day change time, then you need to be here for it. You have that responsibility as a host. Otherwise, extend the time.
5129 days 6 hours ago
krisharris
Bunker meetings are 8pm GMT. Enough said.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Well yesterday's wasn't so I have no clue what you're talking about.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Tataki13
I don't think he's going to budge Nakomis. For all we know he might punish us for fighting him.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
If we have to remain at 25T$ today, then you should at least extend the 20 page prize from 50T$ to whatever it would be if we had gotten 20 pages on time yesterday (which we did). That way we can recover from this unfair judgment.
5129 days 6 hours ago
krisharris
If you had got the 50 T$ on Day 3, I wouldn't be offering it on Day 4.. So the fact I'm offering it today, be happy with it.. Because it's the maximum I'm offering for 20 pages of posts.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
hi.
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
You had previously stated that we'd have a chance to raise it more from 50T$. I assume then that it wouldn't have been from posting 20 pages on Day 4.

That means that if our chance to reach higher than 50T$ came after Day 4, and we were able to choose a winner on Day 4, then it would end before we could raise it from 50T$.
5129 days 6 hours ago
krisharris
Who's to say you're going to Unanimously choose a winner on Day 4?
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Who's to say we're not?
5129 days 6 hours ago
Nakomis
Even though we have the opportunity to get 50T$ again today, the fact is that we didn't get it yesterday because of illegitimate day changes. That makes it extremely likely that by the time we choose a winner, won't have restored the T$ as much as we could have had the day changes been correct.

You say that day changes are at 8pm GMT, but then you go and make one over an hour later. That doesn't bother me, but you should've extended Day 4's start to match the lateness of Day 3.

open group

Unanimous.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!