This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Unanimous - Day 3

Topic » Unanimous - Day 3

5144 days 5 hours ago
ceyda
daniel, or lexxxy :( lexxy is lovely and i feel bad but when she comes on all she ever says is hi she never joins in the ocnversations or anything
5144 days 5 hours ago
ceyda
hey patrick :D
5144 days 5 hours ago
TheEternalGX
Hey everyone! How are all of you doing? :)
5144 days 5 hours ago
LeXXXy
thats becuase we never make any convo's ceyda xD :D
5144 days 5 hours ago
LeXXXy
i vote on who i think deserves the prize and no offence but daniel it does seem that you have quite a lot of designs, i have 1
5144 days 5 hours ago
Nakomis
I don't think this should be based on need.
5144 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
i agree with nakomis.
5144 days 5 hours ago
Nakomis
A person with 1 billion dollars who is a nice person and does charity work would be more deserving of some $100,000 prize than a poor man on the street who does drugs and kills people. It's based on who deserves it, not who needs it.
5144 days 5 hours ago
TheEternalGX
Well, LeXXXy, I also have one, and I think that you're not the only one who deserves the prize. Everyone in this competition deserves the prize, not only you. I'm saying this because it seems that you're comparing Daniel's amount of designs to yours. Obviously, Daniel's more "popular" than you are, that's why he has more designs than you.
5144 days 5 hours ago
LeXXXy
nakomis i dont need the design, i want it
5144 days 5 hours ago
TheEternalGX
Don't you think we ALL want it, LeXXXy? Do you think YOU'RE the only one who WANTS this prize?
5144 days 5 hours ago
LeXXXy
GX i never said that no one else needed the design because none of us need it, we want it.
5144 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
im so cold :(
5144 days 5 hours ago
LeXXXy
GX wtf! stop trying to twist my words around! we all want the design as much as each other, fucking end of.
5144 days 5 hours ago
TheEternalGX
Yeah, that's right. We all want the design as much as each other, so don't keep implying that you want it, because it seems like YOU feel that we don't want it as much as YOU do. Just like you said, we want the design as much as each other.

open group

Unanimous.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!