This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition.

Topic » Audition.

5050 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
Username:
Colour Level:
How active are you?:

For your audition you are asked to make a character. Depending on how this character sounds will depend on if you become a member of the cast. Please note: This is an audition and even though your auditioning for one of the Teenagers you could be assigned another role.

Character Name:
Character Second Name:
Bio:
Good or Evil?:
What colour did your character's eye turn?:
Character's Description(Physically):
Character's Personality:
Anything else?:

Theese are the colours you can choose from:

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Dark blue
Light Blue
Purple
Pink
Black
White
Brown
Bronze
Gold

Auditions are open for 2 weeks,
Good luck :)
5050 days 12 hours ago
Skiitles
Username: Skiitles
Colour Level: Light Green
How active are you?: I am on everyday

Character Name: Dallas
Character Second Name: Chance
Bio: Dallas was born in a basement, along with everyone else, he could not see at all, though hardly even remembers anything at all. He was suddenly taken back to a house, which he does not know where it is. He remembers growing up, and coping with being blind. People at school were okay with it, either that or they made fun of him behind his back, and the whole school adapted too.
Good or Evil?: Good
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Orange
Character's Description(Physically): Dallas is a five foot nine guy, so fairly short, and is skinny. He isn't muscular, but is very strong. He has brown hair, and usually wears average clothes, a t-shirt with some crazy design on it, some jeans, and white sneakers.
Character's Personality: Dallas is a very caring guy to those he trusts, he doesn't give you his trust easy though, being as he cannot see the world around him. He says what he thinks, so is outspoken, and will try anything, very outgoing.
5049 days 17 hours ago
mvonneumann
Username: Mvonneumann
Colour Level: Black
How active are you?: On every Day twice a day, Im active

For your audition you are asked to make a character. Depending on how this character sounds will depend on if you become a member of the cast. Please note: This is an audition and even though your auditioning for one of the Teenagers you could be assigned another role.

Character Name: Evan
Character Second Name: Slater
Bio: Whilst all the other children were taken care of after birth, Evan wasn't so fortunate. Raised in the slums, Evan took more of a spectator role, largely left alone by gangs due to his large size, enough so he wouldn't be totally corrupted by their ways. Yet Evan isnt morally sound either, his upbringing caused him to have sever trust issues and low self esteem, similarly he wont back away from a fight. He knows how to survive on the streets for better or for worse. Still Evan is young and creating is own moral parameters based on what he is subjected to, the question is will his morals comply with sociaty's.

Good or Evil?: Anti-Good

What colour did your character's eye turn?: White
Character's Description(Physically): Large for his age, Fit but not bulky, Caucasian, shaved hair style brown hair.

Character's Personality: Quite and observant, more of a follower then a leader. Yet always a presence to those around him.

Anything else?: By starting this character off as quite spoken and morally ambiguous, it can allow this character to grow as the story progresses
5049 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Username: Suitman13
How active are you?: Very

Character Name: Timothy
Character Second Name: Hawks

Bio: Timothy had a diffrernt childhood after becoming blind. He was put into a family that didn't care about him and thought he wouldn't know as he was blind. But they got put in prison and Tim was put up for adoption once again. During his time at school he excelled in all subjects, since his mind worked more because he couldn't see. He comes up with amazing inventions and ideas that no one else could think of. Now his sight is back he is struggling with his memory and everything else is disapearing into oblivion. Will he be able to remember his life again?

Good or Evil?: Good but he may be driven evil by his memories.

What colour did your character's eye turn?: Dark Blue

Character's Description(Physically): Big clump of brown hair, glasses, quite slim.

Character's Personality: Stressed and sometimes angry. Wants to remember his life but can't. Sometimes lashes out - causing disaster.

Anything else?: This character starts off with his memory loss a secret, but as people find out he changes and becomes more angry.
5049 days 15 hours ago
xbeckywxx
Username:xbeckywxx
Colour Level:purple
How active are you?: everyday :)

Character Name: beckky
Character Second Name: ann
Bio: becky has grown up in a normal family and has had a normal life, this was until her family all got wiped out, she currently has been living on her own in a flat, she has had many bfs but she hasnt found that "special one" she has really bad self confidence issues as well, now she has her sight back will that all change or will her life get worse?
What colour did your character's eye turn?:PURPLE XD
Character's Description(Physically): blonde, skinny, pale and about 5ft 5
Character's Personality:kind, sensative, friendly, caring
Anything else?: she puts others before herself :)
5048 days 18 hours ago
Lilybb
Username:Lilybb
Color Level: White
How active are you: at least twice everyday

Name:Lucia
Second Name: Rose
Bio: Lucia really changed after becoming blind she was usally seen crying after she got used to it and after that was really strong
Good or Evil? Good
What colour did your character's eye turn? Yellow
Character's Description(Physically) Brunette and skinny
Personality: sad,friendly,
Anything else: She remembers something but keeps it to her self
5048 days 15 hours ago
ShadowOfWar
Username: ShadowOfWar
How active are you?: Very now my computers been fixed and I'll be at my mums soon (I'm always in then because my mum lives in the country so I have nothing else to do)
Character Name: Shadow
Character Second Name: N/A
Bio: Shadpw is very mysterious when it comes to herself but otherwise she very loud and bubbly and very interested in other people.
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Gold
Character's Description(Physically): Short and skinny. long black silky straight hair reaching half way down my back with a fringe covering my left eye. before my eyes changed they were a deep blue. Wears gothic/emo clothing and a lot of japanese stuff directly contrasting with my characters personality/
Character's Personality: Despite they way I look and dress my character is nothing how you'd expect. I'm very happy friendly and bubbly. I easily get hyper and I'm obsessed with all things sweet. Even with my looks and fashion sense I come across as very cute and guys tend to show interest in me however my character is very naive to this as my natural personality can be seen as flirtacious so I generally believe they are just being friendly like me. You'll have to be very blunt to get me to notice.
Anything else?: My character tend to be over the top and dramatic with everything so you can never know how I'll react or what I'll do next.
5043 days 4 hours ago
darkflames1999
username:darkflames1999
color lvl:orang
activity:i get on if i can
------------------------------------------------------------------------
character name:shadow
second name:fire
bio:he has been blind since he was a babybut one thig is he notices his hearing is extremely off the charts,he never talks unless he tells someone he be quite near him which they consider so hes hated by many.
good or evil?:good
what color my eye turns:red
description(physically):tall and buff
personality:kind manpulative and smart
anything else:he is called mean but tries to be as nice as he can
5042 days 1 hour ago
GDrummer2314
Username:GDrummer2314
Colour Level:white
How active are you?: VERY
Character Name: David
Character Second Name:Bailey
Bio:Despite the blindness he has endured for his whole life, he has been musically active. He favors the drumset. He has been affected ny the blindess, however, by having a short fuse. angry easily, he tries to make things right when his vision comes back by trying to get right with his lifelong friends and the people he somehow managed to assault and fight with, and some injured.
Good or Evil?:good
What colour did your character's eye turn?:Purple.
Character's Description(Physically):5'6. Slim. 75% attractive (:P). Decent amount of muscle. brown, short, curly hair. somewhat tan.
Character's Personality:Fun-loving. Smart. Musically. Tempermantal.
Anything else?:He will get into any fight with anybody. But girls.
5034 days 10 hours ago
Danteman453
Username: Danteman453
Colour Level: Orange (Soon To Be Light Green)

Character Name: Finn
Character Second Name: Jameson
Bio: He Has Lived A Confused Life And Dosen't Know Who He Can And Can't Trust.
Good or Evil?: Dosen't Know (Confused)
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Red
Character's Description(Physically): 5'7. Athletic Build. Attractive. Tanned.
Character's Personality: Makes Everybody Know Where He Is.
Anything else?: He Has Loads Of Girls Following Him.
5030 days 15 hours ago
MORKMINDY
Username: Morkmindy
Colour Level: Red
How active are you?: Very.

Character Name: Aaron
Character Second Name: Mork
Bio: Aaon was allways the quiet person.. growing up Aaron Had a alone life and didt soscalise with people..when aporached hes a very closed person and is not a person to share his feelings he has a very short fuse and when hes angry it lets go really badley..
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Yellow
Character's Description(Physically): Long black guy hair, 4'3, pale skinned wears usually gothic cloths..
Character's Personality: Very mysterious person.. doesent really talk and when he does a very short answers...
Anything else?: Nothing really.. mainly just keeps well away from other people
5030 days 15 hours ago
xorosetylerxo
Username: xorosetylerxo
Colour Level: Light green

Character Name: Melina
Character Second Name:Wilde
Bio: very nice is very loud and very bubbly is very hyper but is confused about life
Good or Evil?: good
What colour did your character's eye turn?: light blue
Character's Description(Physically): 5'6 sexy brown straight long hair
Character's Personality: hyper and loves life
Anything else?:
5030 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
Auditions have been expanded till further notice....
5029 days 14 hours ago
moup94
Username: moup94
Colour Level: Black
How active are you?: very

Character Name: Reno
Character Second Name: Bo
Bio: 16 year old emo sex addict who cuts his wrist.
Good or Evil?: Good but sad and suicidal.
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Gold
Character's Description(Physically): Skinny, pale, black hair with a white streak down the left side
Character's Personality: Goth
Anything else?: He likes tacos
5021 days 17 hours ago
LilAngelBaby
Username:LilAngelBaby
Colour Level:orange
How active are you?: very

Character Name:Angel
Character Second Name:MidNite
Bio:Angel had a regular life growing up. She is very curious about her sexuality, open to anything, loves new things and makes friends easily. usually gets attached to those that distant themselves
Good or Evil?:bit of both
What colour did your character's eye turn?:light blue
Character's Description(Physically): 5 feet blond hair average
Character's Personality:humble, interested n kinda slow
5016 days 9 hours ago
black0ut247
Username:black0ut247
Colour Level: yellow
How active are you?: crazy active

Character Name: Alec
Character Second Name: Kert
Bio: Alec is a nice cool guy very popular manly because hes liked by everyone. Hes funny smart (all though his grades dont show it) got a hot girl friend. Only problem is, he has an evil inner self named Kert. Kert normally only has the power to talk to Alec but when Alec feels bad about stuff and lets his evil take over it can occasionly control him.
Good or Evil?: Alec is good Kert is evil
What colour did your character's eye turn?: Red (When kert) Blue (When alec)
Character's Description(Physically): Not to athletic though people dont seem to care.
Character's Personality: Nice unless controlled by Kert. Very funny only when as Kert does not tell many jokes.
Anything else?: Alec: i hope i make it kert: what ever

open group

True Colours (Episode 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!