This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

5170 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Lets bring in the members of our Jury:

UTFan10(replaced Koolness234)
iDuncan
Pink03Angel
Cookiecrumb
and Hoodieboy7449, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Well, lemme first start off by saying Congratulations and Well Done to Nakomis & Tommyg. You did what 14 others couldn't, survive every Tribal Council and make it to the Final 2. Now, the power shifts to the Jury of 5, who will decide your fate in this game. I will now give the Final 2 a chance to say their pleas in why they deserve to win...
5170 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
ill get to this after a day change in rookies, and a comp in BBUSA
5170 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
Will there be Jury questioning?
5170 days 21 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
If the Jury members do have any questions they would like to ask, yes they can ask them :)
5170 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
please do :p
5170 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
and ok, here is my plea
5170 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
Hello Jurors! First off, I want to apologize for any hard feelings that may have been created between us during the course of the game. Everything I did was ONLY to further myself, and I never tried to purposely hurt anyone.

Second, I feel that I am the one who is most deserving of winning Survivor. During the tribal phase, I was always present for challenges and I won for my tribe or majorly assisted with others when we won. I have been dedicated to this game from Day 1.

When we reached the individual phase, I kept up my same dedication. I won the most Immunity Challenges and I always made myself available to play them.

As for my strategy, I played well in the challenges during the tribal phase so that if we went to Tribal Council, I would not be voted out. I formed a cross-tribal alliance with my friends on Tagi: tommyg and Jermin119. I hoped to go far with them as well as with the new friends I was forming on my own tribe.

At the merge, I started to talk to people about votes. I had made new friends from Pagong and it was difficult for me to cast votes at the later Tribal Councils. However, I tried to stay loyal to my alliance and help get us far.

I really like all of you guys and it is unfortunate that I had to vote y'all out. I think a lot of you tried really hard and deserve to be here too.

In the end, I think I played flawlessly, and it shows because I've never had a vote cast against me. Good Luck to tommyg and to the Jurors who have to make this tough decision.

Much <3
5170 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
from day one, my tribe didnt seem to be doing that good. I was a target, from what my friends told me. I dont know why, as i was the only one to do one of the challenges :p. But, i had to fight to make sure that i did not get voted off. I quickly formed an inter-tribal alliance with nakomis, since we already knew each other :P

After merge, me and nakomis quickly started talking. me, him and jermin started together, but he was ejected for inactivity. so, we quickly alligned with my former tribe (pinkangel, koolness ect) and slowly took out the others.

Now, it was not as easy as it looked. Koolness offered me a final 3, which did not work out, because of some mess up :/ And, i was almost evicted instead of cookiecrumb, because we decided to backstabb each other D: it was pretty funny actually :P But, other than that, i feel that i played a very good strategic game, i went in and got in on alot of alliances, so i knew who were the threats.

All in all, i do not feel like i played a flawless game. Neither of us did, other wise we would not have had any votes against us, and we would have won all immunities. i feel that i took risks, and i laid my fate in the hands of people that i could trust, and those risks paid off. Nakomis is a worthy opponent, and i am very glad and fortunate to be here next to him, he and pink were my original final 3, but something happened :/ But, i am very glad to be here next to him, and either of us deserve to win :)

it was really tough seeing some of you go, and i wish we had gotten to know each other better. i am really proud to be here, and i hope that i have earned your vote.
GL <3
5170 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
BTW, just to clarify, i know nakomis had no votes against him, im just saying, thats part of playing a flawless game :p
5170 days 21 hours ago
Nakomis
Much <3
5170 days 20 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Jury members, you've read their speeches. You can now post here any questions you have for Nakomis and/or Tommyg regarding the game. After that, I ask that you please PM me your vote for who you want to win. Thank you =]
5170 days 20 hours ago
hoodieboy7449
Alright. Tommyg- you rode coat tails the entire time post merge. And I had no idea about final tribal. Anyway... If you won final immuntiy who would you take?

Nakomis- you said Tommy was your friend so when you won minnuity I knew I was gone and so for that reason I don't see a reason why to vote for you.
5170 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
Well hoodie I got to know you in The Cage 2 so I wanted to try and carry that friendship over to this game. When my alliance was trying to vote you out I wanted to delay it for as long as possible. I was supposed to vote with tommy and pink at the Final 5 to get you out, but I chose to keep you in instead. I have made some efforts to keep you as long as possible and I hope that you can recognize that.
5170 days 20 hours ago
Nakomis
I also belive that tommy's first choice was to vote you out at the Final 4 as well, but I voted for cookie before we had a chance to talk about it.
5170 days 19 hours ago
tommyg
^^i said that i would prefer hoodie, because you are a bigger threat, but then i talked to cookie, and she backstabbed me, and then i backstabbed her
and FYI, i didnt ride anything, i won immunity, and i tried to win a lot, but nakomis' computer is faster
and i would probably have taken nakomis, because he was my final 2
5170 days 19 hours ago
tommyg
and iduncan, i actually dont remember why we voted you out, i guess you were just next on the list of people. i guess that since you werent a threat, we didnt see a reason for you to stay around. but i honestly do not remember

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!