This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE FISH BOWL

Topic » THE FISH BOWL

4667 days 14 hours ago
snoofle
OOC: okay. this is my fish. It's name is Sushi and it's a goldfish. feel free to join in.

Sushi the fish was swimming through it's cozy little bowl trying to find something interesting to do.  It swims near the pirate ship in the tank and then saw a skeleton burried deep inside the treasure chest.
Sushi the fish was kind of a loner fish and didn't have many friends...maybe the skeleton could be his first friend?
4667 days 14 hours ago
NoPlanB
My name is Jacko and I'm a Siamese Fighter Fish.
Prepare to get ripped to shreds.
4667 days 14 hours ago
IAmPaxton
OOC: I am Boner the skeleton.

Boner was feeling quite bored in his plastic pirate ship.  In the distance he saw a golden blur coming closer.  He wondered to himself, what could this be?  Impending danger or a pleasant surprise?
4667 days 14 hours ago
snoofle
So maybe I should talk to this lovely skeleton creature, thought Sushi to himself.
"Hi SKELETON!" Sushi was a little hyperactive sometimes, "WHAT'S YOUR NAME. MY NAME'S SUSHI. NICE PIRATE SHIP YOU HAVE HERE. HOW'D IT CRASH? WHERE'D YOU COME FROM? HOW'D YOU DIE?"
Sushi thought he started the conversation off well.
4667 days 3 hours ago
MrAlexD
Little did they know that Bruce the baby shark was waiting for the perfect opportunity to snack on some tasty fish. He waited a good distance away waiting for the perfect chance to strike. He oddly  remembered eating a  Siamese Fighter Fish around this area before.
4666 days 4 hours ago
Ryguy
OOC: Karl, the Kelp Plant is who I will be

It was just another day in the fishbowl for Karl. He swayed a little to the right this morning, but that was about it. He saw Boner and Sushi chatting over by the pirate ship, while Bruce was lurking in the distance. Too bad nobody wanted to come talk to lonely old Karl. Nobody ever wants to Karl
4656 days 23 hours ago
jtotalturtle
My Names Alex and im a Cute Dalmation Molly Who swims in the fish tank at the local petstore downtown. Its a lonley world for me living with my friends
1426 days 16 hours ago
HeavyRain
Swims my way out of depression.... sad fish

open group

RANDOM ROLEPLAY

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!