This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Mission #3

Topic » Episode 2: Mission #3

2547 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
MISSION #3

“Popular ‘Round These Parts”

1. noah_kondon
2. laughingoutloud
3. Daniel123456
4. LockerAmi

Hello Players to your next mission! You four have chosen yourselves as the most popular players of the group, and today we will be putting your popularity skills to the test. Soon, I will post a poll in the group, with you four players as the options. The goal of this task is to get EXACTLY 50 votes on the poll total. 

If the group gets EXACTLY 50 votes on the poll, you guys will earn $25,000.
If the group gets anywhere fro 46-54 votes on the poll, you guys will earn $20,000.
And from each increment of 5 votes away from 50, you will earn $5000 less than $20,000.
However, there is a twist to this game. As I stated earlier, you four will be the poll options. If you are the MOST popular of the group (aka received the most votes) then you will earn an exemption for the upcoming quiz!

If you feel that the poll has reached 50 votes before the 24 hours time period is up, you may post in this forum to close the poll with the following phrase.

“CLOSE THE POLL”

If 3 out of the 4 of the group post this phrase, then the poll will be closed. Once you post that phrase, you cannot take it back.

Ask any questions you have, and good luck! Poll will be posted shortly and it will close in 24 hours!
2547 days 5 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Sounds good
2546 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
MISSION RESULTS
---------------------

The poll only received 31 VOTES! Which means you guys only earn $5000 for the pot and the mole earns $25,000!

Now for the exemption...The person who received the MOST votes was..
Noah!

Now Noah would normally earn an exemption, however the PASSIVE Group had a special task.

Their mission was secret and it was their job to bet on the results of the missions at hand, but also to choose one of the other three missions to have a FAKE EXEMPTION handed out instead.

I can now reveal that this exemption that I hold in my hand for Noah is....
REAL!

So congratulations to Noah for winning this exemption. He cannot be executed in this upcoming execution!

The Passive Group had the chance to earn $20,000 if they correctly predicted the results of all three missions. If they got two correct, then the group would earn $10,000. They voted that ALL three missions were going to pass. Your group PASSED, however one of the other two groups FAILED and the other PASSED.

So the group earns $10,000 from the Passive Group, as well as $10,000 goes into the Mole Pot!

Congratulations to Noah and good luck on the next quiz, which will be posted shortly!
2546 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats Noah
2546 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
"The poll only received 31 VOTES! Which means you guys only earn $5000 for the pot and the mole earns $25,000!"

SORRY TYPO

The mole earns $20,000, not 25,000.
2546 days 4 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Grats Noah

open group

The RAWR Games 4: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!