This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Updates

Topic » Updates

5316 days ago
DarkViola101
Hey look! I update stuff (Not like it makes much of a difference though..)
I'll post anything related to new in the news or stuff here that's been updated :3
5316 days ago
DarkViola101
~10.27.09~

We now have a decent sized photo gallery. Feel free to add more relating to the subject! <3
5315 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Yay!
5311 days ago
DarkViola101
~11.01.09~

We would like to ask assistance of the campers here to keep themselves active and find other people who will become campers. Other than that, there is a report (not bc related) that the preview for Indigo Purpure's episode series will come out soon. Be on the lookout. Good day (or night).
5310 days 22 hours ago
LightDusya101
Yay
5310 days 4 hours ago
DarkViola101
Meh, all i want is more people. Makes me sad to see only 2 other people being active :/
5310 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
:(
5309 days 1 hour ago
DarkViola101
i can't convince people to join either. I dunno how many times i put up a blog about it :/
5309 days 1 hour ago
DarkViola101
~11.something.09~

Forgot to mention, polls are up to see which character is the best.. meanwhile I must put more profiles up -_-
5308 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
lol
5306 days 5 hours ago
DarkViola101
~11.06.09~

It's too cold to do anything so I'm going to be lazy. Lol.
5303 days 22 hours ago
DarkViola101
~11.08.09~

First rounds for best campers revealed the finalists: Red Vs Black and White Vs Blue. Cast in your votes for your favorite! The loser become 2nd best. Also, the 3rd place character polls are up, as well as the first round for the best Camp Counselor. CAST YOUR VOTES IN AND DON'T FORGET TO BE ACTIVE! <33
5302 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
K
5302 days 22 hours ago
DarkViola101
~11.09.09~

Polls will close on wednesday... whenever I get back from the back doctor... yeah... :P
5300 days 4 hours ago
DarkViola101
~11.11-12.09~

Votes are in and Blue is the winner of the Best Male Camper!! He takes his place at first with White at second.

"I don't know what happened! I definitely thought I was going to win!" White explained to the reporters after the competition ended.

We asked Blue who he thought would win for the Females, but he fainted before we got our answer.

In the Female round, the battle for first place ended in a tie. Both girls were speechless.

"We should just share the place for first, Black and Me, it would only be fair since it's ended in a tie." Red said with a wide smile on her face.

Black just shook her head, "Why go another round? Will the results just end the same?"

We wonder this ourselves.
~~

I'm going to add another picture to the photo gallery. And I have to announce I'm not going to be on until late tomorrow since I have to work at a Christmas Bazaar at my friend's church. other than that......... idk
5300 days ago
LightDusya101
Yay. Oh....Get something for me okay? ;)

open group

Blending Colors

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!