This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - SPAM Virtue

Topic » Episode 3 - SPAM Virtue

1903 days 10 hours ago
J2999
James & Jack for Eagles :)
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay here we go.
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
SPAM BEGINS IN
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
1903 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
GO!
1903 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
Eagles win 4 jewels
1903 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Bridge Builder »

Warrior, for this SPAM Virtue competition, you must build a bridge over the water below, by getting Tengaged users to hand you the pieces. However, the bridge will only fit together in a certain order…

For this competition you will have to get 15 users mention their names on a blog in reverse color level order. That means the first poster must be TV Star, then Blood, then Sky and so on, until it ends with a White level.

When you begin this mission, you will send me a message on Skype with a link to your blank blog, and I’ll will authorise you to begin, and start the time. Then you must gather the users, and when finished, mail it back to me with all users who replied shown in the correct reverse order.

The time between my authorised start and your finish screenshot will determine your reward.

Tier One – Final time of 5 minutes or less – 4 Jewels
Tier Two – Final time of 5-10 minutes – 3 Jewels
Tier Three – Final time of 10-25 minutes – 2 Jewels
Tier Four – Final time of 25-40 minutes – 1 Jewel
Failure – Final time of 40 minutes plus – 0 Jewels and Elimination
1903 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Remember when you mail it back you must SCREENSHOT it in your finish mail in it's competed state.
1903 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
NO you cannot use yourselves or anyone in the game.
1903 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Due 4pm EST

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!