This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - WISDOM Virtue

Topic » Episode 2 - WISDOM Virtue

1917 days ago
SuitMan13
right then
1917 days ago
SuitMan13
« Rangoli Ring »

Warriors, for today’s venture into the WISDOM Virtue, teams will go head to head inside the Rangoli battle ring, faced with answering a series of general knowledge questions.

In each round two sets of teams will face off in two 1v1 team duels. All chosen competitors for all three teams may compete in each round.

Each round features 10 different questions from a range of different categories, all dropped at once. Players must answer each question as quickly as possible in SEPARATE mails, and will only have 3 MINUTES to do so.

For each question your team gets right, you’ll score one point, and the team in each two-way face-off with the most correct questions wins a round. You do not need to be faster than the other team to answer, as long as you send the most right answers within the 3 minutes. Speed will only be a factor if both teams get the same number of questions right.

The match ups are:

R1:
Panthers vs. Eagles
Wolves vs. Tigers

R2:
Panthers vs. Wolves
Eagles vs. Tigers

R3:
Panthers vs. Tigers
Eagles vs. Wolves

After all three rounds the team with the most rounds won will win the maximum 4 jewels, with rewards descending from there. Any ties on rounds won will be broken by most total questions answered correctly, and if not broken by that, then broken by a tiebreaker question.

For the losing team, the player who answered the least number of questions correct for their team in total will be ELIMINATED. As a rule, credit for an answer will only go to the first player on the team to send that particular answer. So if you send the answer to the same question your teammate already did, the point for that when it comes to elimination will go to them.
1917 days ago
NJKoda1998
Shawn i have multiple questions before we decide who is playing
1917 days ago
SuitMan13
NJKoda1998
Shawn i have multiple questions before we decide who is playing

Well get on with it hoe
1917 days ago
ryan5676
So can anyone compete?
1917 days ago
AlanDuncan
so it could be 2 egals v 1 panther in a round?

wat
1917 days ago
rodrigueseve
lemme see my internet speed
1917 days ago
kingLiam
hryyy
1917 days ago
NJKoda1998
Is this challenge being played in rounds? And for each round, does each team put up two people to work together to answer the same 10 questions, or is there 2 1v1 matches each round, and each match gets a different set, meaning you pick two people to play, and then pick who goes first and who goes second?
1917 days ago
SuitMan13
everyone is complicating this more than it needs to be.

There are 3 rounds.
EVERYONE in EVERY TEAM plays all 3 rounds at the SAME TIME.
I just compare two teams different scores against each other as listed in the match-ups.
1917 days ago
rodrigueseve
ok got it i guess
1917 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Ok I understand
1917 days ago
MrPokeguy9
me and Connor,conch again gonna try and do our best for panthers since we seem to be the only active ones
1917 days ago
AlanDuncan
ok leggo
1917 days ago
laughingoutloud
We are the queens of our team

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!