This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 14 - Final Challenge

Topic » Episode 14 - Final Challenge

2287 days ago
SuitMan13
2287 days ago
Jxhn
hey gl Jake
2287 days ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations final two - Jake and John!
2287 days ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you! Good luck to you as well, John!
2287 days ago
SuitMan13
It's time for your final challenge to decide the winner of I Love Money
2287 days ago
SuitMan13
“I Love Victory”

In this final multi-stage competition, you will race to the finish line through six special tasks, with one simple goal - finish first.

Checkpoint 1 - Athletics
Your simple task to start it off. You have a series of 30 posts to say as fast as you can. You must first say *runs through course #1*, *runs through course #2* etc. until you get to 15. Then you must say *swims through course #1*, *swims through course #2* until you get to 10. Finally you must say *bikes through course #1*, *bikes through course #2* until you get to 5.

Checkpoint 2 - Combination
There will be a four-digit lock you have to get through. You will first submit your guess for the four digits, and I will then tell you how many are correct, and how many are in the right place, without stating which digits of your guess they are. Guess the correct combination to advance.

Checkpoint 3 - Letter Bash
I will give you a string of many random letters and three questions about the game. For each correct answer you will strike out the letters of that answer out of the big letter string. Once all 3 questions are answered, you must use rearrange the remaining letters to form three words relevant to this game.

Checkpoint 4 - Spam
Your next task will be to get get 6 people outside the game to spam you in a numerical order. So in order I must receive *unlocks lock 1*, *unlocks lock 2* etc. until 6.

Checkpoint 5 - Tangram
You’ll be given six individual pieces of a physical puzzle, which you must fit together into a perfect square. Demonstrate how you’d do it by drawing the finished puzzle on a platform and sending it to me, or describing, to a level of my satisfaction, where each piece would go. Then you can move to the final stage.

Checkpoint 6 - Rank
Your final task will be to rank every member of the cast, including yourselves, in order of karma amounts, from lowest to highest, and post it here in this chat. The first person to finish this final task will be crowned the winner of I Love Money!
2287 days ago
SuitMan13
Do you both understand?
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
alrighty well good luck Jake
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
yep
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I understand, my computer is turning on.  And for the last one we just post their users?
2286 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
I understand, my computer is turning on.  And for the last one we just post their users?

just their in-game names.
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
2286 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ready?
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jxhn
Ready
2286 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ready
2286 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay I will count you down

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!