This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 13 - Challenge

2289 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
So here we are at the final four competition. The winner of today's challenge will become the final Paymaster, guaranteed a spot in the final three to face the jury, and able to pick who WON'T be getting there by voiding their check.

"Web of Facts"

For this competition you’ll be given seven pairs of two statements relating to this season. For each one, you must decipher which voided player both statements are referring to and answer with their in-game name.

Although each individual statement can be quite open with the potential answers, the field is narrowed when you apply the second statement. Each individual statement is used twice at different points in the web, paired with a different second statement.

You must first contact me to play, and then I will send you the list of statements, starting your time. Your time stops when you send back your list of answers.

The winner and final Paymaster is determined by who has the MOST correct answers on the web, or if there is a tie on correct answers, who submitted in the fastest time.

I will be around all days so direct message me on Skype when you are ready to play it will ping my phone :)
2288 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I wonder who will win
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
In last place with 2 correct answers...
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
...Ryan
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
In third place with 4 correct answers...
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
...Jake
2288 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I flipped so badly in the comp and I deserved it for not reading the rules properly
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
Which leaves us with Joel and John. Both have 7 correct answers, but who had the faster time?
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
With a time of 2 minutes and 25 seconds, beating 4 minutes and 54 seconds...
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
...John is the final Paymaster!
2288 days 7 hours ago
Jxhn
gg guys!
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
1. MEMBER OF THE YELLOW TEAM -&- NEVER IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH JT POST-MERGE (DJ)
2. NEVER IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH JT POST-MERGE -&- IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH NELS (JEREMY)
3. IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH NELS -&- NEVER WON A TEAM COMP (KEATON)
4. NEVER WON A TEAM COMP -&- IN THE FIRST BOTTOM 3 (ADAM)
5. IN THE FIRST BOTTOM 3 -&- MEMBER OF THE GREEN TEAM (KELLY)
6. MEMBER OF THE GREEN TEAM -&- PRE-MERGE PAYMASTER (ANDREA)
7. PRE-MERGE PAYMASTER -&- MEMBER OF THE YELLOW TEAM (MIKE)
2288 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
John has until 4pm EST tomorrow to decide who will be voided, before the remaining three face the jury.

Then the final two will compete in the final challenge to be crowned the victors on Sunday.
2287 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright guys - tough decision for a lot of reasons. There’s good reasons to keep and get rid of each of you guys. Really my only consideration is who I feel would be the biggest threat in these last two phases of the game. Nothing personal I’m just going off of what I think will be best for my chances - Ryan, you have socially outmaneuvered a lot of folks - we know this by you being voted captain and avoiding the bottom 3 longer than anyone. In challenges, I do think you stand a fair shot at the end so at this time, I’ll need to void your check sorry
2287 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
You just made the worst move in this game

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!