This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 - The Vault

Topic » Episode 12 - The Vault

2305 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
2305 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jake -- JT & Ryan
Joel -- Jake & JT
JT -- Jake & Ryan
Ryan -- Jake & JT

Jake- 3
JT- 3
Ryan- 2
2305 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
That means the three players elected in the Vault are.

Jake...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

JT...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

and Joel, the Dead Last Loser...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*
2305 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright guys, this was an extremely tough decision. We are at a very critical part of the game so I need to do what I think is best for me.

My first check goes to Joel. Joel there is a reason you've been in the bottom so much this game. Say what you want about the dynamics of the former Green Team but you were voted in consistently because you were one of the weaker members of the team. Your track record in competitions does kind of speak for itself so you're still in the money. Here's your check.
2305 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
JT, I will say I have enjoyed being a sitting duck with you in this game. I genuinely do see value in the things we talked about leading up to this decision. But I hope you understand that for where I'm at in this game, I need to void you. You are arguably one of if not the strongest competitor left and that's not something to take lightly. Good game and you did phenomenally making it this far, but your check is void and it's time for you to bounce.

Jake, you are still in the money - congrats. *hands Jake his check
2305 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thanks man, i appreciate it!
2305 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
GL to all of us being in the F4!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!