This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Immunity Challenge

Topic » Episode 16 - Immunity..

2192 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
2192 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
2192 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
here
2192 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
hello
2192 days 4 hours ago
JetsRock12
Hi
2192 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Hi
2192 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
On mobile and at work lol
2192 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gaiaphagee
On mobile and at work lol

In theory this comp can be done on mobile but you'll have to use your brain, and well, you're the Stoner.
2192 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
hey stoners have brains too
2192 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
I don't think I have a brain
2192 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Caesarian Shift »

In this mental competition, players face off in 1v1 match-ups, racing to solve a caesarian shift cipher that clues them in on a previous player this season.

The first two competitors will be decided by random draw, and after that the winner of the duel selects the next two players to go head to head.

A coded message will be posted, in which the letters have been muddled by a form of cipher called a Caesarian Shift.

The Caesarian Shift changes each letter in the phrase a number of letters up or down the alphabet. To decode the cipher you have to reverse this, by changing each letter a number of stops on the alphabet, until the sentence begins to make sense.

Once you have decoded the message, you will discover that it is a hint to a previous player this season i.e “First Player Voted Out”.

If you think you know the houseguest the ciphered message is hinting at, you must say *buzz in* and then, in a separate post, say what you think is the answer.

NOTE: Buzzing-in does NOT stop your opponent from answering, it’s just a hurdle you must jump before you can answer.

If you buzz in and answer with the correct player, you eliminate your opponent and advance. However, if you answer incorrectly first, you are eliminated instead, and your opponent advances. Either way, the first person in the pair to post an answer will determine both their fates.

The last player standing wins Immunity.
2192 days 4 hours ago
JetsRock12
Im voting Chris out so I can be the Stoner
2192 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
oh fuck this
2192 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm confuse and could you give us an example
2192 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2192 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
sure

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!