This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 4 - Challenge

2092 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2092 days 17 hours ago
TR1364
Hola~
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
RED
LeQuisha
Anthony
Ryan D.
Andy
Ryan B.
Max

GREY
Christian
James
Rodrigo
Chili
Tomas

BLUE
Alan
Eli
Will
Brittany
2092 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Loves being the minority
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Word Code Annihilator »

Today's comp is a series of three-ways... and not the good kind...
It’s one of the oldest Suitman comps - the Word Codes! - but with a team-based twist.

Each team will elect only ONE person to compete for them each round, and the three elected players will go head to head to head to stay in the comp.

The competing players will be given a ‘Word Code’.

Each Word Code consists of two letters and a number.
Players must MAIL ME a word that has the stated number of letters, which must include the two letters at the start of the word. The word must be valid (by appearing on the Dictionary.com website) or else it will not count.

For Example:
SU7 = Suitman

The LAST person of the three competing players to submit a VALID word will be ELIMINATED, putting their team down a members, whilst the other two stay in.

However, if I deem your word INVALID, this MAY backfire on you, as if anyone is the FIRST to send an INVALID word, they will be automatically eliminated instead. Speed AND accuracy is vital here.

To complicate matters, the members of each team will compete on a CYCLE. This means once you have competed for your team, you cannot compete again until all the other playing members of your team have played in order. We will set up this order at the start of the game, and it then cannot be changed.

This does mean an equal number of people will compete for each team.

The team that outlasts the other two teams - by eliminating all their members - will be declared the victors.
2092 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
L o l
2092 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
As I am portuguese I dont think its a good idea for me to compete in case we need to sit someone out
2092 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
so do the teams that got more members have an advantage?
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
Each team will have 4 competing players. Please pick these 4 and make your cycle order numbered 1-4. You can send this privately but remember it cannot be changed once set.
2092 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
cool lets go
2092 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Blue - skype pls
2092 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
So wait do you mail us the code?
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
AlanDuncan
So wait do you mail us the code?

No the code will be posted
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY WE ARE READY
2092 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
First round

Andy V Christian V Will

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!