This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

Topic » Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

2160 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Stop spamming
2160 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
mine isn't lagging
2160 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
did we ask you alan?
2160 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
No.
2160 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Well mine is so...
2160 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
tengaged is awful
2160 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
On second thoughts it is
2160 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
terrible site 0/10
2160 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Warriors, the floating target you see out on the loch holds great value. Hitting it with the slingshot will cause it to burst into flames and release any golden rings it may be holding, however landing the shot will not be easy…

Each warrior will have 1 turn at firing the slingshot and will spend the other turns attempting to stop the slingshot warrior from landing it, by rocking the target.

On my go, the slingshot warrior will have just 15 seconds in which to say the phrase:
-FIRES SLINGSHOT-

Upon this post, opposing warriors must quickly post the following phrase to try and avert the shot:
-ROCKS TARGET-

The slingshot warrior’s goal is to get a SECOND phrase in BEFORE the opposing warriors gets their ONE phrase in:
-LANDS SHOT-

For each enemy that rocks the target between the slingshot warrior firing and landing the shot, a single ring will be deducted from the maximum 4 that the slingshot warrior can win. That means for each person who the slingshot warrior manages to lock out by getting both their posts in first, he wins 1 ring.

If all 4 enemy warriors rock the target before the slingshot warrior lands the target, they will lose a life.

Each person will get only ONE attempt to play, and that one round will decide their winnings.

The counter posts by the opposition MUST land -within- the slingshot warrior’s two posts to stop him. If I say go and you immediately rock the target before they even fire, it will not count, and you will NOT be allowed to rock it again! However, the slingshot warrior as stated MUST fire within 30 seconds of my go post.
2160 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
bad week
2160 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
2160 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
can the target only be rocked after the firing of slingshot or immediately after your go
2160 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
yes
2160 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yep
2160 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
can the target only be rocked after the firing of slingshot or immediately after your go

after he fires

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!