This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

Topic » Episode 18 - Final Week, Day 3

2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Warriors, it seems Nevar has destroyed the Riddle Bridge! The rings that were once available have fallen into the gorge below and are trapped in a conundrum of Nevar’s making. You will have to descend into the gorge and attempt to claim the prizes within. Fail to be quick though, and the gorge will consume you, and a life.
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
This task must be complete by ALL PLAYERS
2172 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
so we all win or all lose
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
« The Gorge »

I will post a link to an image of three skulls, each of which will have a symbol written on them. These symbols can be translated with a translation sheet, to spell out a 3-letter word, but you will not be given a translation sheet.

Instead, you’ll be given TWO riddles, like those seen before on the Riddle Bridge, with their answers already given to you, but in the same symbol-language that is on the skulls.

Solving each word riddle will tell you which letters the symbols in the already-posted answer belong to. If any symbols match that which are on the skulls, then you have deciphered which letter that symbol belongs to and know one of the three letters in your word.

By solving both riddles, you’ll be able to match the letters to all three symbols on the skulls, thus giving you the 3-letter answer word.

Post the word it spells in the forum to avoid Nevar's wrath!

The FIRST person to do this wins 3 rings.
The LAST person to finish is eliminated, and loses a life.

The remaining three complete in a SECOND round with a new conundrum.

The FIRST to finish there wins 2 rings.
The SECOND gets no prize, but also does not lose a life.
The LAST to finish once again loses a life.
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
CORRECTION

MAIL ME THE WORD ON TENGAGED to avoid Nevar's wrath!
2172 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
oh fucking hell
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone get it?
2172 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
yep
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
LusciousLips5
oh fucking hell

You wanted a chance to save yourself?
2172 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
Still trying to understand it.
2172 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ready
2172 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I’m gonna take it Shawn
2172 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok I think I get it. We still technically need to solve the riddles.
2172 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
You get a picture with 3 skulls and on each skull is a letter in an alien lengauge, along with TWO riddles.

You'll get the riddle answers given to you in the alien language.
So when you figure out the answer, you'll know what that alien word is, and when you know that, you can match the alien letters in the riddle answers to that on the skull, to figure out the word.
2172 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
leggo i guess

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!