This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Week 1, Day 2

Topic » Episode 2 - Week 1, Day 2

2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
He will compete in it when he is ready.
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
As for everyone else, we do have a semi-live competition.
2170 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
can I go to sleep now
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
LusciousLips5
can I go to sleep now

Indeed
2170 days 12 hours ago
LusciousLips5
ty
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
we are live again tomorrow at 5pm with another 2 live comps!
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
I know this is relentless, but you are almost halfway through a 5-day run!
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://media.giphy.com/media/nlCP3O3TXjcRPLD7E6/giphy.gif
2170 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Demon Square »

Warriors, your knowledge is about to be tested here at Demon Square, in a series of quick-dire true or false statements. Answering correctly will allow you to take one step closer to victory, but answering incorrectly will bring a demon one step closer to you.

You may contact me when you wish to play AFTER 12pm EST tomorrow, or if you are really desperate, between 8am and 9am EST i'll be on mobile.

A statement will be displayed. Within just 15 SECONDS, you must tell me weather you think the statement is TRUE or FALSE. It has to be an instant snap guess.

Answering correctly will take you one step towards the finish. There are 5 steps so you need to answer a total of 5 statements correctly to earn up to 3 rings.

You must also avoid the demon that lurks behind you. If you answer incorrectly or fail to answer in 15 seconds, the demon will take one step closer to you, and your total ring count to be won will be reduced from 3 down to 2, then down to 1 if you answer wrong again.

Answer incorrectly 3 times, and the demon will catch you. The forfeit for that is a life.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!