This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 - Endurance Mission

Topic » Episode 6 - Endurance Mission

2245 days 9 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Thinking Caps On »

Today, I’d really like to know how thick you all are! For that, I’m gunna chuck some questions your way, and see how you answer them.

For that reason, you are playing today for the KNOWLEDGE piece: https://imgur.com/kB4nd8v

There is going to be 5 categories of questions — Entertainment, History, Science, Arts and Geography. Before you start this competition, you must decide as a pair which ONE of these categories you will remove from play. Then you must split the remaining categories between the you, so that are each answering on two out of the four categories.

When you are free (does not have to be the same time as your partner), direct message me on Skype, and I will send you six questions on Tengaged - 3 per category. You must answer them as fast as you can. After your partner has also played, all 12 questions and your two times will be combined for a final correct answer score and a final time.

The team with the most correct answers combined wins the Endurance Mission and the Knowledge piece. There is a good chance people will have the same number of questions correct, so the tied team with the fastest combined time will win. If it’s still tied, we break up the pair times and whichever single person had the fastest time wins for their pair.
2243 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Max & Nolan - 12 correct, 5:26
Chandler & Jordan - 6 correct, 2:51
Anthony & Will - 6 correct, 1:22
Crypt & Jet - 5 correct, 4:53
Andrew & JB -
2243 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Max & Nolan, you have won the Knowledge piece, and control of the Samadhi!
2243 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Congrats

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!