This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 - The Vault

Topic » Episode 7 - The Vault

2340 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
2340 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Jeremy -- Jeremy & Kelly
Joel -- John, Kelly & Sam
John -- SELF-VOTE FOR NOT VOTING. First inactivity strike.
Kelly -- Sam
Sam -- Jeremy, Joel & Kelly

3 - Kelly
2 - Sam
2 - Jeremy
2 - John
1 - Joel
2340 days 2 hours ago
Absol
oh my gosh
2340 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
That means the one player guaranteed for the box is.

Kelly...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*
2340 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Mike now has a wider scope for choice with his decision on who to void. He must FIRST select two of Sam, Jeremy and John to join Kelly in the box, and then from those three people, decide who to void.
2340 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Next challenge is tomorrow at 6pm EST.
No need to vote for captains, as the teams are ending.

From now on, only the winner of the challenge will be Paymaster, and the last placed player will automatically be placed in the box as the Dead Last Loser :)

So, um, show up tomorrow.
2340 days ago
Pieguy555
Jeremy and Sam will be joining Kelly in the Box.

Congratulations, John! You are safe and will not only be merging with all of us, but you now have a 1/10 chance of winning this game!

*Hands John his Check*

*Places Jeremy and Sam's Checks in the Box*
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome everyone to the Voiding Ceremony!

*Jeremy, Kelly, and Sam stand next to each other nervously*

Unfortunately, one of my duties as Paymaster is that I have the sole responsibility of voiding one of your checks tonight.

*Shawn wheels in the Box with Jeremy, Kelly, and Sam's Checks on top*

Before we begin tonight, I would like to make it very clear that I came into this game with a clean slate, and held no prior aggressions towards any member of this cast for previous actions. However, over the past few days, I have been continuously accused, dare I say personally attacked, by certain players for specific targeting and grudge holding, which I would like to clarify, is completely false. I do find it quite unfortunate that those who had wronged me in previous games felt the need to express how paranoid and untrusting they were of me in the utmost disgusting manor. After taking the time to talk with the three of you, and based on the events and the discussions that occurred in the Main Chat over the last few days, I have come to a decision based on sound reasoning that I feel benefits my game the most. My only hope is that the person whose check I must void can understand that my reasoning is purely strategic, and that they know that I never have and still do not hold any ill will towards them.

With that, the First Check will be going to...

*Camera pans to Jeremy, Kelly, and Sam sweating profusely*
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jeremy! Congratulations, you have made it to the Final 10!

Before I give you your check, however, I want to make it clear that you are a non-entity in this game. I have to say that with your vast group game experience and your impressive track record, I am very disappointed to see how poorly you have been performing in not only the challenges, but with your social and strategic gameplay as well. I'm not sure if it's strategy on your part to just be seen as a "weak floater," but at the very least your performance can be classified as pathetic at best. Is this how you want to make it to the end? Is this what you want to be known for in this game? Step it up Jeremy, because frankly this is starting to get embarrassing.

In the words of Myammee, "I could beat you, kill you, murder you in any competition"

*Hands Jeremy his Check*

And then there were two!

*The camera gives a closeup of Kelly and Sam*
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
The Final Check goes to
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sam! Congratulations, you are in the Final 10!

Sam, I have to say that I am very disappointed in the way that you have treated me in this game. After the events of SBBAS, where you rudely burned me with no explanation, I decided to come into this game and give you, Andrea, and Kelly another chance. However, you made it your mission to make it known how much you detested me, and the way that I played this game. You hurled accusation upon accusation at me over the course of the last two rounds, claiming that I was the leader of an eight person (Which I may point out comprises the whole cast minus you, Kelly, and John) whose sole focus was to take you three out of the game. Letting the fear and paranoia of me take over, you never even stopped to think that I, myself, was in a similar position to Tico, and was a member of the minority on the Gold Team. You let your preconceptions of me cloud your judgement, and you showed me your true feelings about me.
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
It is for these reasons that I have to Void your Check tonight.

*Stamps VOID on Sam's Check*
2339 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Usisksndjjej
2339 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
2339 days 23 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I just want to say that I never thought you were the leader of an 8 person alliance, but oh well...

Bye everyone!
2339 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly, I have nothing to say to you. Be lucky that you survived one more round in this game.

*Hands Kelly his Check*

And with that, the Voiding Ceremony has come to an End!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!