This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 - The Vault

Topic » Episode 5 - The Vault

2351 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to the Vault, Gold Team.

You each now have UP TO 3 votes each, which you must use to vote for who you want to enter the box for potential elimination. You cannot use multiple votes on the same person, and you must submit at least 1 vote, to avoid receiving a penalty vote against you. The three people with the most votes enter the box.

As Green Team captain, and the Paymaster, John will select which of the bottom three will get their check voided and leave the competition. The Paymaster will also break any ties for who is in the bottom three if they need to.

You now have until 7pm EST tomorrow (Thursday) to submit your votes. Goodluck.
2350 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
DJ -- Mike & Tico
Jake -- Mike, Nick & Tico
JT -- Mike, Nick & Tico
Mike -- Jake, JT & Tico
Nick -- Jake, JT & Tico
Ryan -- Jake, JT & Tico
Tico -- DJ, Mike & Nick

6 - Tico
4 - Mike
3 - JT
3 - Nick
3 - Jake
1 - DJ
2350 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
That means the two payers guaranteed for the box are.

Tico...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

and Mike...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*
2350 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
John now has a wider scope for choice with his decision on who to void. He must FIRST select either Jake, JT or Nick to join Tico and Mike in the box, and then from those three people, decide who to void.
2350 days ago
Jxhn
Alright so I'll start with who will be the official third person in the box. I have had the chance to speak to a few of you, but at this stage, Nick I find it very rude that you haven't said anything to me at all so you are in the Bottom 3 this week.
2350 days ago
Jxhn
My first check goes to Tico.

https://media.giphy.com/media/M0JaYlP3tlL0Y/200.gif

All kidding aside, it is clear to me that the Gold Team finds you to be a box scapegoat. That must be stressful enough so here's your check; you're still in the money.
2350 days ago
Jxhn
Nick, I mean not only have we not spoken at all this game, but I know you are a strong competitor. Also, I fully expect in your mind that putting you in the box in the first place would be a slap on my wrist. At this juncture, I need to do what I think is best for me and the fate of my team so your check is going to be VOID. It's time for you to bounce.

Mike, you are safe - congrats. *hands check
2350 days ago
Absol
https://media.giphy.com/media/qlTQukUHDz440/giphy.gif
2349 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Thanks John!
2349 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Thanks John bye nick
2349 days 22 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Bye John, and congrats to Mike/Tico on staying!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!