This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 2 - Challenge

2359 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
The votes are in
2359 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
please let this be fast

i need to use bathroom and have class in 30 mins
2359 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
It's Shawn, Nick. What do you expect?
2359 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i expect him to ruin my entire life tbh
2359 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://i.imgur.com/XapRomQ.gif

DJ -- Mike
Jake K. -- Mike
Jake S. -- Mike
JT -- Mike
Mike -- Mike
Nick -- Mike
Ryan -- Mike
Tico -- Mike

8 - Mike

With all 8 votes, Mike is Gold team captain.
2359 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
You could say that he has already ruined people's lifes already
2359 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
It's a clean sweep
2359 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
@ The coherent votes?
2359 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
he really just has to put the final nail in the coffin for mine at this point
2359 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
wow close vote
2359 days 22 hours ago
Absol
hello
2359 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
https://i.imgur.com/1PMlh1E.gif
Andrea -- Nels
Jeremy -- Jeremy
Joel -- Nels
John -- Nels
Keaton -- Jeremy
Kelly -- Nels
Nels -- Nels
Sam -- Kelly

5- Nels
2- Jeremy
1- Kelly

With 5 votes, Nels is Green team captain.
2359 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
king
2359 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Okay teams, let's do this.
2359 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Enter the Vault”

The Vault is where the losing team in each episode vote three people into the box for potential elimination. The Vault is currently deadlocked, but we will need to unlock it so that the elimination process can begin.

There are a total of 5 keys that unlock the Vault. To earn safety, your team must claim the majority of these keys. Each key has a different task which you must complete to claim it, and you’ll have only 5 minutes to try and do better than the other team in all 5 tasks, which take place simultaneously.

KEY 1 - Speed post task. The aim is to simply post *claims key for GOLD team* or *claims key for GREEN team* as many times as you can. The team with the most posts after the 5 minutes wins the key.

KEY 2 - A flash game task. Submit to me the best score within the 5 minutes for this task to win the key for your team. You must submit over Tengaged, not Skype.

KEY 3 - Spam poll task. I will post a simple poll with Gold team and Green team on it, and you have to get the most votes for your team to win the key. I will close the poll after 5 minutes and when it has an odd number of votes to avoid a tie.

KEY 4 - A random Sporcle quiz game. The player who submits the fastest time will win the key for their team. You only get one submission and again it must be on Tengaged. You will not know what the quiz is about until we start.

KEY 5 - A Sudoku math puzzle. This will NOT be a flash game, it will be a physical image of an uncompleted puzzle, that someone must use Paint or a similar platform to draw in the numbers where they need to go, and send it back. Simply the first person to send me it back completed will win the key for their team.

The team with the most keys won will unlock the Vault and win. Their captain becomes the Paymaster, the the losing team will have to enter that very same Vault to send three people into the box.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!