This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 // Mystery Challenge

Topic » Episode 10 // Mystery..

2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2347 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nolan v Stoner
2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
That. Is. All.
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh ok
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck bro
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hope it's endurance
2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
“T-Minus One Calculation”

We are nearing the Crystal Dome! However, we must first make an important calculation so that our futuristic spacecraft can time-hop to our final destination.

You will compete in three mini-challenges - each of which will go toward a final calculated score - aiming to complete the challenges as best as possible.

We will first start off with ‘Categories’ where I post a category of something related to TIME-TRAVEL, and you have 2 minutes to name as many things that fit the category as possible. You claim 1 point for each valid correctly-spelled answer given before any other player posts the same answer.

We then move onto ‘Catch the Ball’. In this simple game, I will posts *ball flies* and you must post *catches ball* as fast as possible without spelling errors. The last player to catch the ball each round is out, and each player earns 1 point for every round they survive.

Finally, you will compete in ‘Off the Target’ where I will post a numerical-based trivia question on SPACE EXPLORATION, and you must privately answer within 30 seconds. The amount you are off by from the correct answer is the amount of points that will be taken off your final score. If you fail to answer within the time limit, you will incur a -100 point penalty.

The final equation to determine your overall scores is:

Categories + Catch the Ball - Off the Target = Final Score

The player with the best score will win the final CRYSTAL, whilst the player with the worst score is LOCKED IN.
2347 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
If its endurance I'm just going to wait for you to get high.
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok
2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm going to edit 'Catch the Ball' on the account of there being only two of you.

We will simply play five rounds, with a point for each round win.
2347 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Do you both understand?
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok
2347 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
Yeah
2347 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gl bro

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!