This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 // Mystery Challenge

Topic » Episode 2 // Mystery Challenge

2387 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
2387 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2387 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
here
2387 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ur going down
2387 days 4 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Hello.
2387 days 4 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
2387 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
Hi
2387 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
its 601 shawn is late we all win
2387 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
how am I late I was early before all you lot!
2387 days 4 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
hiya
2387 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Post the challenge before we all die of old age
2387 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I was waiting for Romeo
2387 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Lol
2387 days 4 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
LOL
2387 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Aztec temples were called, by the Mexica people of the empire, Teocalli - god houses.  The priests of the Aztec religion went to these temples to worship and pray, and make offerings to the gods to keep them strong and in balance.
2387 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Temple Trial”

In this competition, you will have to build an Aztec temple in three stages, then recite an Aztec prayer within the temple.

STAGE ONE — FOUNDATIONS
First you must build the foundations of your temple. You will do this by repeatedly posting the sequence below in your own forums, using separate posts.

*picks up 1st foundation*
*places 1st foundation down*
*nails 1st foundation into place*

You must continue this cycle for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and subsequent foundations, until you have laid all 15 foundations.

STAGE TWO — BUILDING BRICKS
To stack the building blocks of your temple, you must complete a tower-building flash game to the score of 75 blocks high, printscreen it, and send it to me. You’ll be linked to the slash game when the challenge begins

STAGE THREE — TEMPLE STEPS
Aztec temples are known for their long towering steps, but you will need support to build these steps. You must create a blog advertisement for your temple, and get 15 people outside of the game to mention their names in that blog. This will complete your steps and finish the temple.

STAGE FOUR — WORSHIP
Once your temple is built, you must recite an Aztec prayer within the temple (on your individual forum), by posting each of the five paragraphs in separate posts. This prayer will save you from the wrath of the Aztec Gods and avoid you being locked in the zone. The prayer will also be posted at the start of the challenge.

The first person to recite the prayer wins the CRYSTAL. The last person to recite it gets LOCKED IN.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!