This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 9 - Challenge

2427 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't be here so goodnight
2427 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
@Max I had class at 530 and I was ready at for the challenge at 5 but it got delayed :(((
2426 days 4 hours ago
Max7313
here hi

have a midterm at 3 so lets go
2426 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
here!
2426 days 4 hours ago
Timster
2426 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
:)
2426 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
I count 3. Max and Anthony required.
But I’ll post rules now.
2426 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Max usually makes it by 5:15 and Anthony said he could make it
2426 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2426 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Face the Answer”

In this competition, players must answer three trivia questions regarding the previously eliminated players of the season and solve puzzles of the faces of those individuals.

I will post three questions, each question has three answers, and all answers are names of the previously eliminated players. There is also a 42-piece jigsaw puzzle for each of the players this season.

Players must complete the puzzles of the avatars of all nine answers, and printscreen the completed puzzles. They then must present the three answers for each question via mail, with links to the screenshotted puzzles that make up the answer for each one.

The first person to send all nine puzzles under the correct questions and as the correct answers wins!
2426 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
We just need Anthony and then we have a full house
2426 days 4 hours ago
Timster
hello this is timsters mother. he walked away from the computer and told me to watch it as he'd be back in 10 minutes waiting for some challenge to start. he's on the toilet and told me to tell sean? to put the game on pause for another 5 minutes

thank you
2426 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
well that was weird
2426 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok thanks for informing us.
2426 days 4 hours ago
Max7313
wait so we are doing 9 puzzles rn?

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!