This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 9

3680 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nominations are now over, and it has been announced that Brendon and Jamie have all been nominated for eviction, along with Andrea by the House Captain's vote. Daniel received the Captain's Crown.

The public will now vote to SAVE over the next 24hrs. The housemate with the least amount of votes by 4pm EST tomorrow will be evicted.

The poll will go up in the Viewer's Lounge in a few moments time. Nominated housemates, if you wish to campaign for votes, then you need to plead your case to the members of he Viewer's Lounge. Don't forget that confessionals mean lots - it is their impression of you that counts.

Today, you will pick the next House Captain.
Andaib cannot be nominated for House Captain twice in a row, nor can he vote as former Captain. In case of a tie, he will be the one to break it.
You CANNOT vote one of the nominated housemates as the next Captain.
I will reveal the results after tomorrow's eviction.
3680 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
The next cycle is DOUBLE POWER week for the House Captain.

This means that next week the HC will have the power to nominate TWO housemates for eviction, with only the top ONE (or more if tied) nominated housemate joining them.
Furthermore they can give the Captain's Crown to TWO people, saving them BOTH from eviction.

You therefore need to think carefully about who you select for your next Captain.
3680 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Guys, vote for me. I am willing to get rid of the inactives.
3680 days 1 hour ago
JamieN8954
Ok, I would like to stay, but I think its gonna be very unlikely that I do.

Reasons why you should save me are;
- Im not alligned with anyone anymore, so will be playing my own game.
- This is the first time ive been nominated, and if someone has been up on the block 3 weeks straight, clearly people dont want them here.. Dont worry Andrea hun, ive never nominated you.
- I dont cause drama cos im not that kind of person. Yea, it will probs keep me in the game if I do, but why make enemies so early. We're not even half way through yet.

I am willing to stay and fight in this game, so all votes to save me will be much appreciated :)
3680 days 1 hour ago
JamieN8954
Also, another reason to keep me is cos im too damn sexy, and people are just jelous ;)
3680 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh Jamie I couldn't care what people think about me in this game because overall its the VL that makes the decisions not us.
If they evict me then they evict me, If they save me then they love me :D (And I love them :O)
3680 days ago
brenelle1120
It's not because they like you Andrea, its because u pick fights with people. Both times I have called you out it was for game reasons, nothing personal.
3680 days ago
brenelle1120
^good on u for surviving two votes though.
3680 days ago
IceIceBaby
Lmao, Game reasons?
Bitch you have been stalking me for the past 4 months. Ever since I lost some survivor game you have been following every group game I have entered giving me "Advise" on how to play the game for future references. So don't come to me saying its game reasons only because I know for a fact that your jealous ass can't get enough of me x
You're threatened by me Brendon so why don't you sit your ass down and stfu.
3680 days ago
brenelle1120
Alright.
3680 days ago
IceIceBaby
http://prntscr.com/3bn76g
Boo, You don't have the mail me this.
Oh but are you too scared to actually confront me in the game or will it gain you too many enemies for you to handle?
It's a difficult job being hated Brendon, I think you need to come join me x
3679 days 23 hours ago
Sackeshi
Guess what ice is going 3 strikes your out and brenell your safe because i asked the vl to save you ok jamie you are not on the hit list so i hope you stay i will make a blog to help get ice out all you do is talk but no actions and tonight will be your last you dont know how to play big boss so its time for you to go

the people on the hit list are ice euro and cool so to everyone else your all safe in this house and enjoy the game
3679 days 23 hours ago
brenelle1120
^lol Andaib since when did u control everything.
3679 days 23 hours ago
Sackeshi
since i had influence over the vl and hay watch it im saving you lol
3679 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh so you have influence over the VL again?
Wasn't I suppose to leave last eviction too?
And that blog you made last time aswell was very cute
#LoveBeingHated xxxx
3679 days 23 hours ago
Sackeshi
if your on the hit list you got to go i protect the 9 people in thos game that are equal and get rid fo the 3 tradors

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!