This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RUNWAY #8

Topic » RUNWAY #8

2659 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Bye....
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Tress, Flan:

What do you think is the biggest problem in today’s society?
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JJnBQHmwjXVb0GY/giphy.gif

Of all the great women in our herstory, whose footsteps do you wish to follow, and why?
Selena. porque esta pregunta es estúpida y quiero morir. YOLANDA, ESTOY AQUI!

*Old dude walks up*
Translation: She said, "World peace!"

*TayPaul holds up his 1 panel*
*Daniel holds up his 1 panel*
*Mario holds up his 3 panel*

Miss Tress receives a total of 5 points for Q & A!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Extra, Maui Wowwy:

*Walks up to the microphone, creating a large feedback noise as I do, sputtering "Pffffft!" with laughter as I do*

Miss Extra: GURRRRRRRRHL! *kikis and cackles* I'm sorry y'all whew! HONEY! I'm here! *excitedly claps, prompting a few hands in the audience to do so*

Question 1: What do you think is the biggest problem in today’s society?

Miss Extra: The biggest problem in today's society is the complete and utter disregard for the importance of importances, a-tuh, I mean, am I right? Lemme hear you clap if I'm right? *audience applause* I think the audience agrees with me when I say that when we don't fix things, they won't be fixed and when we fix them, the problems won't even be big anymore, okay? It's like a social Jenny Craig. GIVE JENNY A CALL, SOCIETY!!! DAMN! Thank you.

Question 2: Of all the great women in our herstory, whose footsteps do you wish to follow, and why?

Miss Extra: Um, this is clearly a trick question? How can I follow my own footsteps if I have to make them first? Okay? HAA HAA!!! Am I right? Whew! Okay, girl? Do you feel me sister? Whew, okay, I'll talk to you later. Okay. Bye, girl.

*Presses end tone on hidden bluetooth in phone*

Okay, sorry y'all, my answer is Rosa Parks *smiles at the light applause* Thank you.

*TayPaul holds up his 2 panel*
*Daniel holds up his 4 panel*
*Mario holds up his 2 panel*

Miss Extra receives a total of 8 points for Q & A!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Mario liked it?
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Big Miss Steak, Eva Lution:

QUESTIOn 1: What do you think the biggest problem in today's society is?

I think the biggest problem is that when I walk out in public, people always ask if I am pregnant. they say my breasts are swollen and my stomach protrudes. I always say yes. In todays society I feel that women are pregnancy shamed. Why do I have to feel guilty for my two big macs, 20 piece nugget, medium frosty, chalupa with baja sauce, and chicken fry order from various chain stores from my area? When a girl is hungry, she is hungry. There is no reason that she cant EAT. Pregnancy shouldn't be assumed. Maybe us big girls like being BIG okay?!

Question 2: Of all the great women in our herstory whose footsteps do you wish to follow and why?

Well, I like to consider myself trying to be more like oprah or mary lambert every day. What do these women have in common? They are both fat and semi well known. Yes, I don't want all the power Oprah has, but I would love for people to see me and say 'Miss Steak! We love you!".  I used to love oprah as a girl. I don't like her much lately since she started talking to that evil bitch Jenny Craig though. Fuck you Jenny you're no friend of mine. You can kiss my 4 for 4's fat ASS.

Thanks every1`./

*Daniel holds up his 3 panel*
*Mario holds up his 3 panel*

Big Miss Steak receives a total of 8 points for Q & A!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Marlo
I meant to give her a 2
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Informed, Scream Korea:

TayPaul: First question, what do you think is the biggest problem in today’s society?
Miss Informed: That's easy. THE TERRORISTS!! Specifically those... other folks, you know? The ones terrorizing New York City? Ice-is, is there name if I'm not mistaken. Chanting about who lives matter! WELL THEY NEED TO STOP! ICE-IS JUST STOP!!! #PrayForApollo
--

TayPaul: Second question, of all the great women in our herstory, whose footsteps do you wish to follow, and why?

Miss Informed: Hmm.. That's a toughie, haha! Um... uh... Bella Noche? Bianca? Oh wait, its Beyonce! That's her name! *evident whisper to a producer* Am I saying that right? Is her name really... Beyonce?

*Daniel holds up his 3 panel*
*Mario holds up his 4 panel*

Miss Informed receives a total of 9 points for Q & A!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Terry, Untitled:

What do you think is the biggest problem in today’s society?
https://clyp.it/n45yu2jk

Of all the great women in our herstory, whose footsteps do you wish to follow, and why?
https://clyp.it/olhm22zx

*TayPaul holds up his 5 panel*
*Daniel holds up his 5 panel*
*Mario holds up his 4 panel*

Miss Terry receives a total of 14 points for Q & A!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Alright, and now, for the totals!
2659 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Gl Eva
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Tress: 11 + 10 + 5 = 26
Miss Extra: 12 + 10 + 8 = 30
Big Miss Steak: 9 + 9 + 7* = 25
Miss Informed: 9 + 12 + 9 = 30
Miss Terry: 13 + 15 + 14 = 42

* A corrected score of 2 instead of 3 from Mario.
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Alright ladies... we've made some decisions.
2659 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1192a93f7da2ccff6670617431ba1f6c/tumblr_noa2vzROLX1usk97lo1_500.gif
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
Miss Tress, your bondage persona wasn't quite wrapped up tight enough, and your loose interpretation might be deserving of a paddling.

Big Miss Steak, you gave us a lot to eat, but then finished it all yourself... and in the end, we just felt like there were only crumbs.

You are the bottom two queens this week.
2659 days 10 hours ago
Slice
As for the winners of the pageant...

open group

TENGAGED'S DRAG RACE 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!