This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Season One

Topic » Applications for Season One

4821 days 22 hours ago
tiaraweaver
Username:
Karma and Color Level:
Sexual Oreintation:
Will YOU BE Active:
Have YOU been On this show before:
What type of character are you:
Give me a small backstory of your character:
Character's Age:
4821 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
Username: Survivor8
Karma and Color Level: 572 Black
Sexual Oreintation: Straight
Will YOU BE Active: I'll try my best but I have a lot on my plate so i understand if im not used :)
Have YOU been On this show before: Nope
What type of character are you: Can be the nice guy/the cocky guy
Give me a small backstory of your character: Born in New York, used to getting what I want? ummm idk whatelse lol
Character's Age: 23
4821 days 22 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
Username: Jasoncutie7542
Karma and Color Level: Orange 37
Will YOU BE Active: PROMISE!
What type of character are you: A very sporty surfer boy who is very smart but atracts tons of girls!
Give me a small backstory of your character: He lived in A Small town in the hicks but never fit in when he turned 18 and went to virginia tech he just didnt fit it when he was 22 and he gratuated from Virginia tech he moved to cali and the he started to fit in GREATLY and the rest was history!
Character's Age: 23
4821 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
Username: Mitsuki

Karma and Color Level: 86, Light Green

Sexual Oreintation:Straight

Will YOU BE Active:Yes <3

Have YOU been On this show before:Mhm <3

What type of character are you: Sweet,Sassy,Classy,Intelligent

Give me a small backstory of your character:I Was Born And Raised In New York With My Parents And Two Sisters. I Was The Youngest Of The Three, Thus Getting The Most Attention. We Lived An Upscale Life Style And Never Settled For The Simple Amenities, But Mitsuki Never Allowed Any Of It To Go To Her Head. She Behaved In School And Graduated High School With No Problems. She Attended NYU For A Short Two Year Period But Decided To Pack Up And Leave In Attempts To Find Herself Before Settling Down. She Has A Passion For All Things Fashion And Music, And Embraces In Her Family's Traditional Japanese Style. Now With A New Life And New Friends The California, Mitsuki Is Ready To Take The World By Storm, Starting With California.

Character's Age:20
4821 days 22 hours ago
zaza
Username:zaaza
Karma and Color Level: orange 116
Sexual Oreintation:gay
Will YOU BE Active:yes
Have YOU been On this show before: no
What type of character are you: quiet but sneaky
Give me a small backstory of your character: was born in a small town in wisconsin and never really had friends
Character's Age: 21
4821 days 22 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Username: Bulldogg
Karma and Color Level:107 - light green
Sexual Orientation: straight
Will YOU BE Active: Yes
Have YOU been On this show before: yes
What type of character are you: The stuck up, flirty guy
Give me a small backstory of your character:Grew up in L.A, very privileged but not that realistic. He is used to things being handed to him and thinks people are here to serve him. Being given a 4 million dollar inheritance when he turned 20 didnt help at all either

Character's Age: 22
4821 days 21 hours ago
TripleXXX
Username:TripleXxX
Karma and Color Level: 1350 & Sky Level
Sexual Oreintation: Female
Will YOU BE Active: sure
Have YOU been On this show before: yes I have <3
What type of character are you: I want to be the type of character who makes it from the bottom to the top. But when makes it on the top crumbles into being a evil bitch from the nice girl she was
Give me a small backstory of your character: Elizabeth had nothing. Had to work hard to get into college on a scholarship, and never cared about her appearance. Until she meets a tv producer of a new show, he tells her that she has the face shes been looking for and to contact him. But, Elizabeth knows she ugly and runs away crying, shes also crying because she found out her scholarship has been revoked because of something. . . Elizabeth takes the job, but wanting everything  is going to make herlose everything
Character's Age: 18
4821 days 21 hours ago
KidBitch
Username:Kelly
Karma and Color Level:125,Yellow
Will YOU BE Active:yes
Have YOU been On this show befored:uhh<333
What type of character are you:seems like a sweetheart but can be a true bitch
Give me a small backstory of your character:From a small town moves to LA to become a singer<333
Character's Age:21
4821 days 21 hours ago
swimboy818
Username: Swimboy818
Karma and Color Level: 77 Orange
What type of character are you: Arrogant, Cocky, Jackass, Manipulator kind of guy
Give me a small backstory of your character: I was born in Dela Rosa, Florida and moved to The Hills when I was 12. I graduated from San Diego High and went to Los Angeles University and studied Art. I am a artist and create many elaborate paintings and sculptures in my free time. Recently, I won a award for one of my paintings and am loaded. I live in a mansion and am one of the richest people in the Hills.
Character's Age: 24
4821 days 21 hours ago
swimboy818
(My character's name is Gordon Deltoro)
4821 days 21 hours ago
swimboy818
(And he has a Southern Accent)
4821 days 20 hours ago
kort
Username:Kort
Karma and Color Level:72 and Orange
Will YOU BE Active:Yes
Have YOU been On this show before:Sometimes before.
What type of character are you:I'm the smart,successful,hard-working,beautiful,funny,irresistable,blonde,and most famous girl.
Give me a small backstory of your character:She went to a local high school and graduated,she is now on her sophmore year in college and is passing with all A's.She's very smart,all the guys want her,the girls know her,and so does the paps.She manages money,lives with a her best friend in an apartment,BASICALLY LAUREN CONRAD'S CHARACTER.
Character's Age:22
4821 days 18 hours ago
DBWs
Username: DBWs
Karma and Color Level: 151 orange
Sexual Oreintation: Straight (male)
Have YOU been On this show before: No
What type of character are you: The guy who is drunk, doesn't know where he's going in life, and overall doesn't try to fit in
Give me a small backstory of your character: Lived in the ghetto, always got in fights, stuff like that
Character's Age:25
4821 days 16 hours ago
KittenDeluna
Username:Kitten Deluna
Karma and Color Level: 18 Yellow
Sexual Oreintation: Bi/Lesbian
Will YOU BE Active: Yes, of course.
Have YOU been On this show before: No, I have not.
What type of character are you: Daydreamy,sensible,adorable, and straight-forward.(Slight Spanish accent when I speak)
Give me a small backstory of your character: I moved here to LA from la Libertad, El Salvador . Oldest of 3 siblings, so I had the most responsibility. Fortunately, I was able to get my paper and was a granted a scholarship at LA Film school so I can purse my aspirations of producing my own films. Trying to survive in a different and hectic environment.
Character's Age: 19
4821 days 15 hours ago
Ty_Conner
Ty_Conner
211 and Red
Straight
La Duh
No, i havent
Im a character that isnt afraid to be wild and crazy! i.e. dancing in public bathrooms, and playing "hide and seek" at Wal mart. i love friends but if you cross my path without a password, you WILL be denied.
4821 days 7 hours ago
DanieleD
DanieleD
507 Black
Straight
yea
nope
I am a person who likes to have fun.  I want to become famous, and I want to keep my friends
Dancer, singer, performer, actress.....triple threat

open group

The Hills

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!