This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Herbology!!!

Topic » Herbology!!!

5460 days 9 hours ago
lonlee
bballer dont go i will give you a hint it is all from the second book :D  and you can work together
5460 days 9 hours ago
bballer
well i know but i m no fan of harry potter and i think fans deserve more than me to be in here :P
5460 days 9 hours ago
lonlee
dont be silly your staying and thats that :D now google the questions or ask other people the answers ae easy and you dont have to get them right :D
5460 days 9 hours ago
crazy342
BB slytherin needs u
not everytihng here will be about HP there will be tengaged quizzes, and games just bare with us
5460 days 9 hours ago
lonlee
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/hogwarts/sproutsclass/entrance.html
Heres a game for you all to ease those stress levels...ps it is only for fun enjoy :D
5460 days 9 hours ago
bballer
yeah i will stay :D but i'm no fan :P so i will just try haha xD
5460 days 9 hours ago
lonlee
*Notice*
Because i have not recieved anyones quiz yet i am going to give you rewards for your houses
1st person to complete it - 50
2nd person to complete it - 40
3rd person to complete it - 30
4th person to complete it - 20
5th person to complete it - 10
6th person or less - 0 extra points
5460 days 9 hours ago
bballer
i just sent you my answers..am i the first? :O xD
5460 days 9 hours ago
oedipus23
when is teh quicz do?>
5460 days 9 hours ago
lonlee
it is due in before tommorows lesson but i wold prefer them handed in asap so i can mark them and give you your results back also there are rewards for the people who hand it in the fastest which can benifit you house :D
5460 days 8 hours ago
bballer
i sent them in already so i am waiting for results and for how many pts i awarded to slytherin for being fast!! :)
5460 days 8 hours ago
lonlee
I have recieved my first quiz.....
Bballers results 100% = 26 points
First to complete the quiz a bonus 50 points
Total points = 76 points for slytherin
5460 days 8 hours ago
bballer
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O THANKSSSS!!!! omg i feel really honoured!! wow! thanks prof lonlee! GO SLYTHERINN!!!! lets beat tehmmmmmmmmmmm xD xD
5460 days 8 hours ago
lonlee
well done bballer told you that you could do it
5460 days 8 hours ago
JessAnn2011
lonlee i dont understand the third questions

open group

Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!