This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MY DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

Topic » MY DISSAPOINTMENT!!!

5449 days 22 hours ago
lonlee
Following my activity report yesterday there where a lot of people that had replied which pleased me so well done it shows your are checkin the group. However i have just finished marking the homework from both mine and prof crazys lesson and GRYFFINDOR not 1 person responded or sent in a quiz. Now i am going to produce a list for the peoplethat are safe the people not on the safe list will be facing being excluded by the end of the week and being replaced. If the lack of activity continues then and people dont complete the quizzes or let me, crazy, david or blackwidow know why you cant then 10 points will be take off each member who doesnt send one. THis could ruin your houses chance of winning. I have sent out many reminders before for people to check the group and be active but they have been ignored by some. I set up an ideas topic for you to bring your own ideas to te group that you would like to see and i have only recievedabout three responses. Well done to te people that are active and let us no any reason why you cant be active.
RAVENCLAW:
Zacharry
Samoht
Pennypearl - SAFE
AtomicGerbil - SAFE
Yadher
Cosgrove SAFE
Jaysn
Jessann - SAFE
Summerlilly - SAFE
AustinStory - SAFE
Karim
Goalexandra
Mosher -SAFE
Haydenpalit10
Jamie - SAFE
BBaller - SAFE
Oedipus - SAFE
Lucy
Shezr - SAFE
punx - SAFE
Rippy
Todd - SAFE
MadisonBleu
Megan - SAFE
Haribo - SAFE
TommyG
Please help your housmates by reminding them to check the group and join in activities as i have chased people on many occasions.
5449 days 22 hours ago
bballer
aww! triplex and lucy need to be on for the love of slytherin! and yeah also the other players need to! well done for those who are safe :) yay me too xD
5449 days 22 hours ago
lonlee
and another thing just beause your safe doesnt mean you can stop checking lol
5449 days 22 hours ago
tabbygirl
come on slytherins - triplexxx is in my rookies - i'll say something
5449 days 22 hours ago
lonlee
thankyou its a case of teamwork....when people becom actve i will alter the list :D i will hold a game soon if anyone would like to join will be a quickgame sort of game if you want let as many people no as possible :D
5449 days 22 hours ago
bballer
oh yayyyy!! i want to! :)
5449 days 21 hours ago
Hannahhh
i'm sure i annoy the other hufflepuffs because i always mail them to do their homework :)
5449 days 21 hours ago
tommyg
hannahh, please fill me in on what i have to do :D
5449 days 21 hours ago
lonlee
HUFFLEPUFF:
Chels -SAFE
Hannah - SAFE
Rippy
Todd - SAFE
MadisonBleu
Megan - SAFE
Haribo - SAFE
TommyG - SAFE (sorry i missed you off by mistake)
5449 days 20 hours ago
tommyg
o ok lol. u scared me :p
5449 days 20 hours ago
tommyg
i just mailed rippy
5449 days 20 hours ago
lonlee
HUFFLEPUFF:
Chels -SAFE
Hannah - SAFE
Rippy - SAFE
Todd - SAFE
MadisonBleu
Megan - SAFE
Haribo - SAFE
TommyG - SAFE
1 more to go and you will all be safe well done
5449 days 20 hours ago
rippyroo
i did it :)
5449 days 19 hours ago
Shezr
Im safe yes!
5449 days 19 hours ago
Hannahhh
Madisonb is my sister, i'll make sure she checks in here today.
5449 days 19 hours ago
lonlee
okkk thankyouu :D

open group

Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!