This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Panel: Week 9-

Topic » -Panel: Week 9-

4050 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
I think it's pretty obvious who is being eliminated so I dont feel like doing critiques

All Photos: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/377395/index.html
4050 days 21 hours ago
Isaiah821
OMG who? Me?
4050 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
Does that mean me? Would of at least like to of known why if it is me, especially seen as someone posted the same pic as someone else (therefore there's shouldn't of counted) and also I'm not gonna lie, but your brief for this weeks photoshoot was so confusing, you made steampunk sound like a brand so I presumed it was which its not, all the guys in steampunk pics are fat anyhow  and look like they're going to comic con so it completely took away all choice  and you said artistry was ok, so I went with that and created an ocean out of materials. Personally I feel if I am going this week then this whole thing is pretty poor as I should at least stay other Kylie who delivered the exact same shot as Ida, and also the fact this week really wasn't very clear at all.
4050 days 20 hours ago
Frozen
Also the fact Ida and Kylie had the same pictures and Juvia's was basically the same as well just goes to prove that there was basically nothing to use for this photoshoot and in all honesty, as a contestant in different antm style games it's annoyed me that people have chosen a theme with such limited non high fashion options. I just personally feel I shouldn't be eliminated on a shoot like this, compared to one where I could of actually done well, but still got eliminated because the others did better, but in this round, it was just a bit of a mess.
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
This is what I get for taking a nap

*glares at Rudolph*

and the winner this is week.

*flips photo*
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Models        Photo Shoot        Public Opinion        Total
Rudolph        90        35        125
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Next

*flips photo*
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Juvia        99        16        115
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Next

*flips photo*
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Melissa        95        11        106
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Only two photos left

*flips photo*
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Ida        82        19        101
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Would Layken and Kylie step forward?
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Layken- Your photo did fit the theme it was just a bit unflattering.

Kylie- You were late, posted someone photo that was used this week and haven't been performing up to standard

*scores flicker*
4050 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Layken        88        5        93
Kylie        52        14        X66X

Layken congratulations you get another chance.

Kylie it's sad to see you go but sashay away.
4050 days 15 hours ago
Frozen
Wow, I guess I was a lot more worried about my shot than I should of been lol :S sorry for causing such a fuss

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!