This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Week 5: Panel-

Topic » -Week 5: Panel-

4065 days 10 hours ago
Tayvi
Ziam        65        12        77
4065 days 10 hours ago
Tayvi
Would Juvia and Lady RaRa please step forward
4065 days 10 hours ago
Tayvi
both of you have received the first call out but these week both of your stories floundered. Juvia because of a lack of imagination and Lady RaRa with too much of an overactive imagination.

so who stays?

*scores flicker*
4065 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Ida: Almost had best picture; just by 2 points!
4065 days 9 hours ago
Tayvi
Juvia        61
Lady RaRa        X59X

Juvia your portifolio is more impressive than Lady RaRa's so it is you who gets to stay in the competition.

Lady RaRa I am shocked to see you go out like this but honey sometimes everyone steps up and a little slip up can send you home. I hope you succeed in whatever you choose to do next.

Lady RaRa now you must sashay away.

Juvia        57        4        61
Lady RaRa        55        4        59
4065 days 9 hours ago
Tayvi
week 6 will be posted when i wake up
4065 days 9 hours ago
ErinWagens
I only I payed attention to the poll , i wud've got bets photo so oh well , not bad :)
4065 days 8 hours ago
Frozen
No offence, but you didn't ask me to write a story, and like seriously, if a model takes a photo they're not gonna then tell the world what it means, people have to draw their own conclusions. Personally I thought there was a clear story in my picture, and personally, even though I'm grateful for you hosting this game, I think the critique you just gave me was crap, my explanation wasn't to give  you the story, it was explaining why I chose the photo. Next time I'd appreciate if you would say to actually put a story with it, if you wanted a story, instead of not saying anything, and then scoring me badly for it.
4065 days 8 hours ago
Frozen
And if you wanted the story, my guy was reflecting on his life, because he's living in a small apartment, and he does drugs, but he still looks amazing, and I still want to buy what he's wearing.
4065 days 6 hours ago
Frozen
Also, one last point, my picture was clearly successful as I managed to give you a story without even telling you one, which was what I thought the whole point of this week was.
4065 days 5 hours ago
Tuninho
I agree in one point with Frozen, I didnt knew I have to tell you the story, I thoug the photo just had to tell a story by itself. I saw the girl writing just a little sentence so I jst gave a little one to. I wasnt even going to tell anything becouse that wasnt part of the photoshoot. I'm sorry if I misunderstood and that it made me be in the bottom becouse there was obvious photos that were worst than mine and werent in the bottom. I promise next time I'll do better.
4065 days 2 hours ago
Ronel
I think the rules wasnt clarified tbh.
I can understand is that i mist create a story in it .
I believe its the judges job to create THE story....
Im not saying this because I went hom but saying this out of misunderstanding in the challenges

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!