This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Week 4: Panel-

Topic » -Week 4: Panel-

4067 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Raina- I think this photo isn’t what I was looking for. I read drag queen Halloween from this. This disappoints me because I was expecting you to step up your game especially after not posting last week.

Cindy- I think the setting of the photo is high fashion but the model’s face is unfortunate. Her eyes being half-lidded and mouth open does not benefit the shot at all. The photo is also from America’s Next Top Model which seems lazy on your part. I don’t think I have been thrilled by any of your photos in your portfolio.

Juvia- This photo is very professional but my only qualm about the photo is her hair! It just looks like a bad wig. It really puts off the whole beautiful tone of her holding a heart.

Lady RaRa- I think this photo is trying to have a message but the background of newspaper really throws the atmosphere into amateurism. She also doesn’t really look like a model.

Ziam- This photo has a cool effect of using a mirror. I was a bit frightened when in the link I saw “psycho killer”. He looks a bit deer in the headlights but if he is supposed to be insane it works well. I’m also glad he isn’t insanely ripped.

Leigh Anne- This must be from a cycle I didn’t watch. This is a bit better than Cindy’s but still seems very lethargic on your part to just rely on America’s Next Top Model when everyone else looked for something different.

Ida- I think this is a shocking photo but the actual girl looks a bit bored. Also the guy’s make up is really terrible compared to hers in comparison. I’m not gushing over this. (Pun intended)

Kylie- This photo contains meat and I’m not sure if that really constitutes as blood. For some reason I’m really disappointed by this shot because it just seems like sluggish by posting a photo of Lady Gaga. I think you took a risk and it didn’t pay off.

Rudolph- When I look at this photo it seems really cheesy to me. I don’t see fashion I see more really cool special effects make up which sadly isn’t this competition.

Layken- This is a pretty photo but after further viewing you can tell that this is actually a drawing and not a real photo of a living person. I can see how you could be mistaken but this mistake may cost you.

Melissa- When I look at this photo I can immediately tell that this is a drawing and not an actual photo. So as the same as I said with Layken, I can see how you could be mistaken but this mistake may cost you.

All Photos: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/377175/index.html
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I only have 10 photos in my hands

this first photo represents the winner of the week.

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Models        Photo Shoot        Public Opinion        Total
Juvia        84        26        110

congrats.

Next is...

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Ida        90        16        106
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Next is...

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Ziam        92        5        97
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
A bit of a drop

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Rudolph        68        11        79
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Next...

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Lady RaRa        76        0        76
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Raina        70        5        75
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Now with only 4 photos left I have had a very hard time to decide on who should be the one leaving this week but...

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Kylie        63        11        74
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Next...

*flips photo*
4067 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Layken        62        5        67

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!