This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Episode Finale Part 1 -- CALLOUT

Topic » Cycle 1, Episode Finale Part 1..

5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
Well let's now start our commentary:

Millie - Well, you did good, but the eyes are missing, they're special, I loved how you incorporate eyes on your other photos but not this one, I'm really sorry.

Marie - Well, it looks fierce but you know you look so old there, and it really makes me question if you deserve to go further.

Rohan - Well, you started out your walk LATE but it turns out great, but even how high-fashion you are, if you're late, that's gonna bite you in the ass.
5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
C'mon in girls. I only have 2 photos in mah hands and these girls represents the 2 of you WHO WILL STAND TOGETHER IN THE FINAL DELIBERATION
5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
ROHAN!
The next girl through is...
5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
Well, 2 Beautiful girls stand before me BUT ONLY ONE WILL JOIN THE FINAL DELIBERATION.

Millie, well I don't think this is even in your upper half, I wanna see the passion.

Marie, This isn't also your best but you tried to showcase yourself, but turns out old.
5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
So who stays?

The girl who just didn't give it near the end

OR

The girl who give it but turned out old for the fashion industry.
5045 days 17 hours ago
sam_cutie567
*flips photo*

IT'S YOU... MILLIE!

I think that one not stellar photo is the one that hindered you but go go go!

*hugs Marie* Well, you rocked it gurl, you really do! but Millie edged you out.
5045 days 12 hours ago
MarieEve
wtv
5045 days 12 hours ago
MarieEve
i still think my pic was the best :) so in a way i won <333 gl others
5043 days 12 hours ago
sam_cutie567
Lol Marie <3
5043 days 12 hours ago
sam_cutie567
OMG WTF :/ I mixed the pictures up!! :(

open group

Sam's Modeling Agency

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!