This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 12...

Topic » Final 12...

4829 days 19 hours ago
iceskater
Okayy firstly I would just like to thank everyone who auditioned for this new series of the x factor. I managed to get a record breaking 26 auditions.

However the good news of getting 26 auditions led to the bad news of me having to choose just 12 of the 26 which I'm affraid I found impossible, and therefore this series each of the 4 judges will mentor 4 acts each instead of 3 meaning that this series there will be 16 contestants!

Now before the final 16 are announced i'm going to explain slightly further how the game will work..
Each of the 4 judges: Iceskater, Smi, Bluestar & Phenomanimal will each mentor 4 contestants each. This means that they will keep in contact with eachother via mail to decide together on a song for each week depending on a theme set by myself. Then after each act has posted their youtube video in that weeks thread the judges must watch each performance, give a comment and then rank each performance from 1-16 depending each week on how many contestants are left...

Yes this series the rest of tengaged wont vote the judges will. I've changed the format as I feel that people spam making it an unfair vote. So anyway each judge will rank each performance from 1-16 etc and mail me the rankings. I will then calculate each ranking for each contestant however each judges rankings for their own acts wont be added on. Only for the other contestants. Then the two acts with the lowest rankings will be placed in the bottom 2 where they must post another video for the judges to then vote the name of the act they are sending home...
4829 days 19 hours ago
iceskater
SO HERE GOES THE FINAL 16 CONTESTANTS ARE (IN ORDER OF AUDITIONS):
-Savannah Outen - Snels66
-Cheryl Cole - Zaza
-Rihanna - raygan94
-Celine Dion - Nathan93
-The Script - 77sparks77
-Glee Cast - koolmanmadden
-Enrique Iglesias - pepacaput
-Beyonce - SantanaLopez
-Bon Jovi - python787
-Christina Aguilera - Kevian
-Adele - drunk
-Pink - jasoncutie7542
-Alexandra Burke - goroos1994
-Nicki Minaj - Rain848
-Katy Perry - rhysarnie14
-Britney Spears - lewispaulfrank
4829 days 19 hours ago
iceskater
Another thread will follow shortly with the names of each acts mentor etc..

I will decide what judge mentors which acts by fairly pulling out of a hat <3
4829 days 19 hours ago
77sparks77
Love the new format!! <33333
4829 days 19 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
i love that
4829 days 19 hours ago
nathan93
loving the new format!!! :D <333
4829 days 19 hours ago
rhysarnie14
yay thank u so much
4829 days 19 hours ago
raygan94
yey we start thanks so much and i prefer this format :D <3
4829 days 19 hours ago
drunk
thanks for picking me
4829 days 19 hours ago
lewispaulfrank
yay I'm in so do we have to do a song by that artist every time
4829 days 19 hours ago
iceskater
yes lewis. Glad you all like the new format <3
4829 days 19 hours ago
goroos1994
yay! this will be fun!!
4829 days 19 hours ago
BlueStar
hi guys :) cant wait to start
4829 days 18 hours ago
smi9127
Gl guys<333
4829 days 18 hours ago
koolmanmadden
Yay im in
4829 days 10 hours ago
Kevian
OMG YAY

open group

The X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!