This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1----- Who are you?

Topic » Challenge 1----- Who are you?

5442 days 17 hours ago
David
I only the BEST for Morgannn, and she only wants THE BEST, so before she eliminates one of you, she wants to get to know you. Write as much or as little as you want about your self, but make sure you think she REALLY got to know you, as this will be a MAIN COMPONENT of the first elimination.
5442 days 17 hours ago
David
Also, age and gender and all that are IMPORTANT but if you only bring information like that to the table, don't expect to be here next round.
5442 days 17 hours ago
David
DUE DATE: THURSDAY AT NOON EST

POST YOUR FINISHED RESULTS HERE
5442 days 15 hours ago
AlohaLani
My name is Drew, as you may know. We have had a previous history together, will that give me an advantage? I don't know. I am coming on this show with an open mind and more importantly an open heart, for yours to manipulate and take advantage of. I will lay all of my cards on the table for you; I am 100% genuine and just a good guy. But what makes me special is my unique style (I have an afro 8)), my intelligence (salutatorian lol), and most importantly my unpredictable, emotional personality that many guys are too afraid and unwilling to express. And you may only touch the hair when I win your love. So over time I plan to get to know you much better, and it was a pleasure talking to you. 8) NOW WATCH THESE OTHER HATERS COPY MY SPEECH! (One more thing, I call bitches out. Be prepared for some drama when I arrive.)
5442 days 13 hours ago
Thyais
my name is tyler im 17, i love looking my best and watching lots of television. my favorite show is one tree hill and time warp. my long time goal is to become a executive producer in paramount studios. i think of myself as a laid back guy but when someone steps up on a girl that im intrested in i will stand up for her. i love to travel, going to california is my favorite. i am very honest, caring, loving and DARING! i absolutly love rollercoasters especially the crazy ones. if we were to go on a first date i would take you to a baseball game eat hotdogs and ice cream and cheer on your hometown team until it ends. i hope you find what u are looking for and i hope thats me.
5442 days 13 hours ago
soccertrs
My name Is travis I am 19 years old I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I have two younger brothers and dog named teco he is the picure on my blog. I am just finished by freshmen year at college majoring in  geology. In my free time I love to play soccer hang out with friends watch movies. I like a girl that can make laugh and make me smile to I have blonde hair and blue eyes I willl listen to you when you need talk and comfort you when you are sad. I love listening to music blink 182 kayne west black eyed peas the killers red hot chilli peppers. I love going on vacations to warm climates here are two pics of me
http://tinypic.com/r/20t0w9z/5
http://i40.tinypic.com/33e7i4i.jpg[/IMG ]
5442 days 12 hours ago
DavidVegemite
I'm David. I'm 18. I'm a wonderful person. I live in California. I am studying music currently. I have a band where I do vocals and make beats. I am like always happy. I enjoy nature. I like to smoke. I like party a lot. And yeah.
5442 days 12 hours ago
mosher24
My name is Sean, i am a 14 year old male and i want a special somone on tengaged. Thx to this challeng ur probably going to hear the same romance mumbo-jumboo from everyone. I am going to be strait forward with my answer.
It is hard to describe who i am, music is my life, and i am a good listener. Heres the thing, if i dont find something with morgannn, I will quit, cuz im not gonna fight for someone i dont have feelings for, but if i do feel a connection, i will do anything to be with you
5442 days 10 hours ago
Patrick7893
My name is Patrick, i'm a fourteen year old guy,  and I reside in Delaware, USA.
I can be loud, bitchy, rude, and mean, but in the end i'm a good guy.
I am nice to the people I care about the most, and I can be a very caring, giving person.
I love all reality shows, and rarely sleep. I absolutely love music, I play guitar and piano, and love going to concerts.
I am 100% italian.
I am a very happy person, I know how to make people laugh, and smile.
I am a very good listener, and know how to keep a conversation going.
I love going to the beach, it's my favorite place in the world, and Its where i'm happiest.
I love nature, and animals ( except bugs, which I am extremley afraid of), and absolutely LOVE chinese food.
I am a "get it done" kind of person, I will make sure to do my best to complete a task and do it well.
And.. thats about it. :]
5442 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Hey, you can call me Jermin. I was born in the wonderful country called Jamaica.
~ I am 17 Male
~ I am athletic and funny. I like to have fun and just chill.
~ I see myself as a kind and humble young man.
~ I have dreams and aspiration to become an engineer.
~  I am very trustworthy, and i guess sweet :-)
~ Morgan you already know i think your very beautiful and i look forward to getting to know you more.
5442 days 10 hours ago
Libra
Hey. I'm Krystal. I'm 17. I'm gonna be a senior in high school next school year after the summer. I am funny, nice, and smart. I enjoy reading, going on the computer, and exercising. I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I have many friends. I am an overall great person to know!
5442 days 10 hours ago
tennisallstar94
My name is CJ (aka tennis) I play tennis, obviously, undefeated since 08'. I live in long island, new york. I am straight and fifteen. I just finished my first year in high school and going into the tenth grade. I am a B-C student, cause I am lazy :P. I hope to get to know you alot better!
5442 days 9 hours ago
db1994
Hey, my name is Diego, I was born in Mexico. :)
Im 14 years old, turning 15 in Nov.
I played football and basketball.
I am a really nice easy going guy.
My job when i get older would have to be a pediatrician, because i love kids.
Im really a really down to earth person.
5442 days 9 hours ago
David
Wow you guys are all really active! Only need 4 more to go on! You DO still have until Thursday.
5442 days 8 hours ago
BbDamian
My name is Jonathan, I am a proud New Yorker currently residing in East Harlem! I am one of the whitest people I know, even though I do not have a lot of common sense and I am pretty much dumb I am still really cool! I can always make people laugh and etcetra etcetra etcetra :)
5442 days 8 hours ago
AHezze
my name is Jack I am on my schools comedy sportz team where we do proffesional improv. I am very observent and when I am intrested in a girl I make it known and I truley do fall in love. I have really strong feelings for people and Im not afraid to show my sexual side. I am very outgoing and I am defenitely not shy so Im willing to do something crazy. Overall I think i would be the perfect selection for a relationship

open group

Morgannn of Love

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!