This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5: The House

Topic » Challenge 5: The House

5118 days 21 hours ago
cookiecrumb
"Where are we?" Punx asked, looking at snowflake. "I don't know? I've never seen that thing before" Snowflake said. "What?" Freshman asked. "Look!" Snowflake said. Everyone looked and they saw a gigantic house right infront of them. "What the hell? This isn't in the movie" Punx said, looking down. "Well, neither was listening to dead people" Freshman said, patting his back. "Well, do you guys want to go in?" Noser asked. "No, we better not, Jason could be in there" Snowflake said. "Well, he's not around but why would we just ignore a big house right infront of us?" TheKid said. "Fine, but only for a minute" Snowflake said. "YAY!" Everyone cheered. They walked up to the door and it opened. "Ughh..You can go first" Noser said pushing Paintball ahead. "Well, here goes nothing" Paintball said. He walked in. "Hey guys, it's safe!" Paintball yelled. Everyone gave a igh of releif. They wlked in to explore for food and oter nessescities. "Hey guys, what's that smell?" Freshman said. "What?" Noser said. "I smell it too" Ninja said. Soon everyone could smell the mysterious smell. "Hey, it's coming from upstairs" Noser said. "Let's go find out what it is" Snowflake said. They started walking up the satirs. "The smell is getting stronger" Freshman said. "Hey guys, I know what it is" TheKid said. "What is it?" Freshman asked. All of a sudden TheKid fainted. "OMG! Poison Gas!" Fireboy yelled. "EEP!" Snowflake said. "It's not poisonous gas, it's a kind of gas that knocks you ouu-" Punx said, falling to the floor. Soon everyone was falling asleep. It was just Ninja and Freshman. "What should we do?" Freshman asked. "I don't know, get them out of here?" Ninja suggested. "We won't have enough tim-" BOOM! Freshman fainted. "No, wake up, please wake u-up" Ninja said, falling asleep. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jason laughed.

For this challenge you all must participate. You all must race for a secret word. This race will be here. If you are the last person to complete the race or you WILL die!

First Leg: Go to my first rookies, click on the winner and go to their first blog.
5118 days 18 hours ago
ninja_bunny
Luvinlife- Looking.

~~
5118 days 14 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
lol i love my lines
5118 days 14 hours ago
ninja_bunny
Oh, haha- how did you access that far back- I can't- maybe I have it blocked somehow?

~~
5118 days 14 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009
go to blogs click the first page
5118 days 13 hours ago
punx193
4th to finish
yay
5118 days 13 hours ago
punx193
Peoples who finished:
Pepsi-1st
Fireboy-2nd
Chhs-3rd
Punx-4th

Peoples who hadn't finished:
Thekid
snowflake
Ninja
Noser
Paintball
5118 days 12 hours ago
punx193
Peoples who finished:
Pepsi-1st
Fireboy-2nd
Chhs-3rd
Punx-4th
Ninja-5th

Thekid
snowflake
Noser
Paintball
5118 days 12 hours ago
punx193
Peoples who finished:
Pepsi-1st
Fireboy-2nd
Chhs-3rd
Punx-4th
Ninja-5th
Noser-6th

Thekid
snowflake
Paintball
5118 days 11 hours ago
punx193
Peoples who finished:
Pepsi-1st
Fireboy-2nd
Chhs-3rd
Punx-4th
Ninja-5th
Noser-6th
Snowflake-7th

Thekid
Paintball

IT DOWN TO TWO PEOPLES WHO WILL LIVE?
5118 days 11 hours ago
1fireboy
And now a word from our sponsers:
5118 days 11 hours ago
punx193
LMFAO FIREBOY
5118 days 11 hours ago
1fireboy
P.S. hopefully they both die :D
5118 days 11 hours ago
1fireboy
COME ON DOWN TO CRAZY JASON'S CHAINSAW EMPORIUM! WE GOT YOUR OLD CHAINSAWS! YOUR NEW CHAINSAWS! EVERN CHAINSAWS THE LOOK LIKE BLOW UP DOLLS! SMALL ONES! BIG ONES! AND USED ONES! COME ON DOWN TO CRAZY JASON'S CHAINSAW EMPORIUM. GET HALF OFF ON THE NEXT CHAINSAW YOU BUY IF YOU SURVIVE! CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZY!
5118 days 11 hours ago
punx193
Nice Sponsers
Now back to the show

open group

Crystal Lake 2: Twists and Turns

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!