This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S07E04: RUNWAY 4

Topic » S07E04: RUNWAY 4

893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
*cackles*
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
What an... interesting week this has been!
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
If I call your name, please step forward...
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Kit N' Kabooble
Dr Mod
Amipa King
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
... you are all safe. You may leave the stage and enjoy a margarita backstage.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Let's begin critiques!
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
First is Q

What a strong week for you! I would love to see Decrepet on Flavor of Love 4, I think she'd have a real chance at winning and become a fan favourite. I'm glad you decided to give kudos to a more under-represented community – the left handed. Your fun facts were funny, and I think you created a memorable character. With your runway look, I think you look gorgeous but this Vishnu look is a bit expected. I would've liked to have seen you take a more unique spin on this messy category because it was really an opportunity to be defiant and think outside of the box.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Next is Jazmyn

I KNOW I've seen this girl on vh1 before! You had the typical 00s reality TV character down to a t, and I think you really embraced the essence of Flavor of Love yet still making it feel fresh and new. Your runway look is cute. I think you perhaps could've taken it a bit further with the outfit, because the hair and makeup is so big that it would've been good to have the clothes match the level of extremity.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Finally we have Kay Bi

What a week this has been! Before I begin I must applaud your protest to participate this week. Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar needs to know what they stand for, and I love that you decided you were going to do things on your term. Despite your stance on the theme, your runway look easily blew everyone out of the water and I love the route you took. This is perhaps the best look of the season so far and I'm very impressed with you. As for your challenge, it was a solid performance. A little bit cliché, but that's to be expected with a challenge based on TV tropes. Great work!
893 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
what a fun challenge
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Vanessa Hijinks & Rochelle Royale, both of you failed to submit this week... what a shame.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
I have made some decisions.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Jazmyn... you are SAFE.
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Q... Kay Bi...
893 days 20 hours ago
doodyful
Q, if I pick Kay Bi, promise you won't be mad at me?

and Kay Bi, if I pick Q, promise you won't be mad at me?

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!