This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S06E01 - RUNWAY 1 (PT.II)

Topic » S06E01 - RUNWAY 1 (PT.II)

1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
You had me CRACKING UP! Although I couldn't really understand what you were saying sometimes (a transcript may have helped), you overall submission really took me back to the 1920s (you know, because I was there). You embraced the time travel twist, and really created something strong and concise. Additionally, your runway look is gorgeous! The Grace Jones reference is VERY obvious and I think you killed it. Great work.
1159 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
https://i.imgflip.com/2rqv0i.gif
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Finally, we have Oasis.
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to laugh so hard at your submission – but you did! It wasn't knee-slapping hilarious, but you understood the assignment and sprinkled it with great moments. As for runway, yes it is gorgeous and beautiful, which I've come to expect from your previous work in other games, but I would love to see you be daring and try a completely new look.
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Thank you ladies, please head to the Gold Coast Lounge while I reach my decision.
1159 days 19 hours ago
GothicZebra
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d592bd5769e6034f6f52d84b7f7b8635/tenor.gif
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
SILENCE! I have made my decision...
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Oasis, you were allegedly found dead but I was LIVING for you this week!
1159 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh my flop
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
...you're safe.
1159 days 19 hours ago
MichelleObama
I sent that britney back....CAUSE I FELT VERY ATTACKED
1159 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
Just post the next challenge already so i can go to sleep
1159 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Jayson D'Rulo, condragulations you are the WINNER of this week's challenge!

...babygirl420, you're safe.
1159 days 19 hours ago
boyfriend
Deserved

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!