This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 2: Runway

Topic » All-Stars - Week 2: Runway

3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week my All-Stars starred in a Laugh-In impersonating celebrities, and then on the runway the category was 'La Dolce Vita'.

-------------------------------------------

Team Girabella - Giraffez I will start with you. I think Tabatha is such a cut-throat and bold character and I didn't really get any of that in your sketch. I also think your avatar could have been exaggerated more than it was and you could have taken it further than you did. I also really didn't like your runway look. It didn't fit the theme and it was very ugly and basic. Iceebella, I think your Christina was very bland and dull, Christina was a bad character to choose because her personality isn't hysterical. I think your two avatars were very plain as well, but your La Dolce Vita look was quite good considering what you used to present in Season One.

Team AfroTime - I think both of you had very good avatars for the challenge and you both looked like the characters you portrayed. I like that you didn't drag out your sketch and I could read each line in the voice of the people you chose. I wish it was funnier though. Justine, I would have liked your runway look to have been classier, and Afro I think everything with your look was good except for your outfit because the texture wasn't very detailed and it was very pixelated.

Team LiLee - I think your avatars were hilarious! They were very accurate and funny and I like that you're the only team who submitted their characters actually next to each other, it was a nice form of unity. As for your sketch, I think it was a bit dry and I would have liked it to have gone somewhere. Lili, I think this is a very pretty look but I wish you had done something about the exposed nipple. Naomi, I like everything except for the eyes, perhaps change them in the future.

Team Oodassey - Oona, I think the black and white idea was clever but it could have been executed better and you should have made the entire avatar black and white because it looks odd. Odyssey, I think this is a very strange dress but I like the rest of it because it is so weird and unexpected. Your runway looks always surprise me. As for your sketch, I think it dragged out for too long and a lot of it didn't make sense but I liked that you both stuck to your characters. For your character avatars, I think they were both quite awful and sloppy and I wish you had made them look a bit better.

Team AnnBerlin - You didn't submit anything this week.

There is a lot to consider this week and I feel like there was no clear winner so I have to use the power of math to determine the results of this week.

Ladies, you may all go to the Silver Lounge and enjoy a glass of cordial as I make my decision.
3515 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
My rebel avi was on purpose. Because she's a hot mess. The chicken was a bit much tho, I'll give you that.
3515 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
i'm sorry but Rebel is anything but a hot mess she's always very well put together Oona I don't know where you get hot mess from unless you where doing fat amy or kimmy from super fun night
3515 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Actually yeah, those were my inspirations hence where a lot of the jokes originated from. And rebel wore that exact same outfit  I can show you the youtube clips.
3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Team AfroTime & Team LiLee, when I ranked everyone out of each part of the criteria this week, you both had identical scores.

So the winner of this challenge is the team who performed better in the comedy aspect.
3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Condragulations AfroTime, you are the winners of this week's challenge! You may leave the stage.

Team LiLee, you did well this week, but not quite enough to win. You're safe.
3515 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
then why didn't you do one of those characters Oona
3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Team Oodassey, you're safe.
3515 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Team Girabella & Team AnnBerlin, the time has come for you to lip-sync for your lives!

Please PM me a lip-sync video of 'Work Bitch' by Britney Spears in a timely manner.
3515 days 19 hours ago
doodyful
Good luck and don't fuck it up.
3515 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*nods shoves Iceebella to the button* push it and die gurl I got this
3515 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
I thought combining them into one would be funnier, but as you can see, it just made everything drag. Thanks for safety doody
3515 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
true *kicks self for not being more exaggerative*
3515 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
*Lights dim*

Giraffez -
Berlin - No Video

Team Girabella, shantay you stay.

Team AnnBerlin, sashay away.
3515 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
I didn't want to bring in a past winner but the numbers were odd and he happened to be online.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!