This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 5: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 5: Runway

3600 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This has definitely been the most drama filled week and some of the choices made by the solo performers made my decision difficult, but I need to follow the rules I set.

BEASTY BEAUTIES - I like that all of you posted a look and wrote something, and that you had a connected theme.

Okuli Rose - I love how much effort you put in, and you really seem to know about the Korean pop culture with all of your little details like the Korean words and whatnot. I think you had one of the best looks in your group and I like that you understood the challenge!

Giraffez - I thought you had the best look in your team, but then I found out you stole it. I wish you had put more effort into your 'What makes me unique' section.

Afro Amerykah - I don't think your look screamed K-Pop, but I did especially love your paparazzi shot. I think you did a good job.

Rehab - Your look this week is a mess, and I don't like the name of the tour. I think you did okay.

---

ESSENEM - I wish your group had actually participated and submitted something as a whole, but I do appreciate what you all did individually.

Oona Mama - If your little 'what makes me unique' thing is based on the 'Supermodel Documentary Hour' segment from Superstar then oh my God I love you! I don't like your runway look though. You look disfigured.

Greedy - This looks is more Hollywood than Korea. I think your biography was okay. I wish it was a bit more than just talking yourself up though.

Nikola Mateo - If this wasn't a team challenge, you would have won! I actually laughed when I read your background story on your solo career and your look this week was amazing! As I said, it's a shame this wasn't a solo challenge.

Cynthia Sober - I think if you're going to try and do what Nikola did and have a solo career, you could have been funny. You also look a bit busted in your runway look so try to work on that.

Candy Apple - You didn't even post anything this week.
3600 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Well ladies, this is a very tough decision, but I have decided to be fair and make my decision based on the rules I set for this challenge.

The team that won this challenge was... Beasty Beauties! You 4 actually worked together and I appreciate that. You're all safe. However, the member who stood-out from the rest and blew me away was... Okuli Rose! Congratulations you have won a romantic date with Kim Jong Un.

Nikola Mateo, you did an amazing job this week and you were my favourite, but it would have been unfair of me to give you the win. You're safe.

Oona Mama , you are safe.

Candy Apple, you are up for elimination.

Greedy, you are safe.

Cynthia Sober, you are up for elimination.

---

Candy Apple & Cynthia Sober, it is time to lip-sync for your life! You will have 24 hours to post a lip-sync to 'I Am the Best' by 2NE1.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3600 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
NOTE: The bottom two will post an avatar that fits the theme of the song and whoever has the better avatar will win the battle.
3600 days 12 hours ago
Lowwww
Oh and just saying both Girrafez and Rehab changed their ethnicities which is against YOUR rules, but neither are in the bottom two
http://memecrunch.com/meme/3YLUR/but-thats-none-of-my-business/image.png?w=400&c=1

I'm still aboutto turn out my first lip sync, looking fishy and kawaii, nothing's gonna bring me down..
http://i.imgur.com/z2aOHXD.png
3600 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
WAIT WHAT I didn't steal the look
3600 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
Supermodel documentary hour was exactly what I was referring to!
3600 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
This week was Korean themed so I wasn't going to be harsh on the ethnicity rule.
3600 days 7 hours ago
Seduucion
Yes GAWD, King Jon Un should prepare his little anus
3600 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yasss okuli
3600 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Lmao I love how people still are trying to take shots at our team.
Good luck in the next challenge y'all, hope you turn something in.
3600 days 6 hours ago
Yaxha
BAM RA TA TA TA, TA TA TA TA TA
3600 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh i thought i was in btm2
el oh el
3600 days 4 hours ago
Lowwww
I'm hitting all my turns, I'm giving them face, I am giving my inner geisha goddess rn.
3599 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Cynthia Sober, shantay you stay.

Candy Apple, sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!