This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Week 4: Runway

Topic » Season 2 - Week 4: Runway

3603 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you played the Snatch Game!

http://i.imgur.com/4oBbZow.png

Let's move onto the elimination.

- Okuli Rose
- Cynthia Sober
- Rehab
- Greedy
- Candy Apple

You are all safe and you may leave the runway.

Afro Amerykah - You killed it! I didn't know who Bitch Pudding was, but I watched some the videos she is in and your entire performance became so much better! I just wish you had chosen someone more famous, but you still did an amazing job.

Oona Mama - I actually laughed at your jokes. I personally think your answers were the funniest, but your avatar didn't look like Charo at all!

Giraffez - You were the biggest surprise. Your answers weren't outrageous and attention seeking. Instead they were blunt and dark and I just thought this was the perfect choice for you!

Peggy Monsu, Nikola Mateo & Aliya Neptune - The 3 of you failed to submit something this week.

-

Afro Amerykah, you are the winner of this week's challenge! Congratulations!

Oona Mama & Giraffez, you are both safe.

Peggy Monsu, Nikola Mateo & Aliya Neptune, I'm sorry my dears but all 3 of you are up for elimination.

You will have 24 hours to submit a lip-sync avatar to Yoko Ono's 'The Sun is Down'.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3603 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
:-)
3603 days ago
Giraffez
I just want to say this is the first non backhanded comment I've gotten here
3602 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
It'll probably be your last.
3602 days 12 hours ago
Yaxha
http://i.imgur.com/SOI2YJx.png

i am the sun and i am not going down

bitch
3602 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Nikola is catching every beat, she's saturating out of her clothes and feeling her ladylike ways
3602 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
Miss Nikola is turning it out! The others should be worried.
3602 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
-Closed-
3602 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Nikola Mateo, shantay you stay.

Peggy Monsu & Aliya Neptune, sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!