This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE BOX

Topic » THE BOX

5474 days 22 hours ago
LadyAngel
LadyAngel: Hey Charming2010

Charming2010: SUP :D

LadyAngel: The three people in the box are.. IamBen22, JessAnn2010 and Farside! you will have to eliminate one of them in 1 hour.

Charming(confessional): I already made my decision and the person Im going to eliminate is (insert name of person here)

JessAnn2010(confessional): this is my second time in a row in the box but Im not nervous at all.

Farside(confessional): Im 99% sure Im getting eliminated, Im really nervous..
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
Good Luck all..
and Charming.. Congrats on Pay Master.. Hard Choice
5474 days 22 hours ago
farside
Farside(confessional): Im 99% sure Im getting eliminated, Im really nervous..

Edit:

Farside(confessional): Im 99% sure Im getting eliminated.
Why would I be nervous about a forgone conclusion.
5474 days 22 hours ago
JessAnn2011
farside if you get eliminated you can have my check ill take your elimination
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
Your quitting!
5474 days 22 hours ago
JessAnn2011
its fair lucas because i havent been on here and helpign and farside has she deserves to stay not me
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
So your gonna quit?
5474 days 22 hours ago
JessAnn2011
no i aint i am gonna see how the elimanation goes and if farside is the one to leave ill leave
5474 days 22 hours ago
farside
Thanks JessAnn but I don't want that to happen. I would rather just go out if I'm out. Good luck on the exams. :D
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
Remember when Frenchy wanted to quit and Sapphyhi convinced her to stay.. Just wait it out.. You never know whats gonna happen.. Wait until the elimination and see what happens!
5474 days 22 hours ago
farside
*if out should read am out. lol
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
Girls, Don't go out with a fight.. Fight to stay.. Don't throw in the towel!
5474 days 22 hours ago
JessAnn2011
thats what i said lucas and farside you deserve to be here cause you helped the team when i wasnt there you deserve it there are plenty of games for me
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
Quitters never prosper.. Especially on I love Tengaged..
5474 days 22 hours ago
Lucas1993
The Box is to convince the paymaster to stay.. Not convince him why you should go.. or why someone else should stay.. Please girls.. Dont just give up. I know you are both better than that
5474 days 22 hours ago
farside
I really don't want to be around the drama. I participated and tried to be nice but it's not worth people's attitude.
You're sweet JessAnn stay in the game and just have fun.

open group

I Love Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!