This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EnragedBeauty's Yearbook <3

Topic » EnragedBeauty's Yearbook <3

5469 days 22 hours ago
EnragedBeauty
I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of hate comments, but I really hope I don't. =(
<3 EB
5469 days 22 hours ago
mikedistanz
EB,
your one of a kind. i think we were seperated at birth since we think the same 24/7 :P

dont worry about the haters, we are already better than them! :D keep your head up and i'll always be here!

your hubby,
Mike
5469 days 22 hours ago
rippyroo
I Dont know you tbh but u seem like a nice person and a great player!
5469 days 22 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
EB,
your one of a kind. i think we were seperated at birth since we think the same 24/7 :P
dont worry about the haters, we are already better than them! :D keep your head up and i'll always be here!
your friend,
lizard
5469 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Awww EB you are a great lady, and it was a pleasure playing Noob Stars with you!! So glad you decided to return here, good to keep the nice people!! :)
~TP~
5469 days 21 hours ago
Uskyld
You're beautiful on this inside and out, and have an insanely large amount of cats, just like me!  You're very sweet, and I'm really glad that me and you got the chance to meet :)
5469 days 20 hours ago
Lesbian
8/10 beauty
8/10 intelligence
10/10 annoying
5469 days 15 hours ago
PT2506
GO CUBBIES!
You are amazing and one of a kind :D
Hope to play more games with you in the future!
- PT :D
5469 days 15 hours ago
andychuck08
EB

You're getting no hate comments from me...besides fuck the cubs! lol I'm so glad I've gotten to know you here. I wish everyone could see you the way I've been able to see you. You're an amazing person and I hope you stay here for a long time still. I'll always be there if you need me, although you may have to remind me to log onto skype :p

Andy <3
5469 days 14 hours ago
Laqueefsha
frotch.
5469 days 13 hours ago
Megan
Hey EB. I really enjoy playing games on here with you. You are a really nice person. I also love the jokes about me needing velcro and bubble wrap since I am so clumsy. Lol. Well, I hope to play more games on here with you soon.
5469 days 10 hours ago
realitynerd
EB,

I met you in Newbie Stars & I'm glad I did.  I'm sorry that we were on opposite sides.  I wish we joined forces earlier & really change the game.
Newb Stars FTW

-Taylor
5469 days 8 hours ago
crazy342
EB,
we finally met in the rookies (FAIL) but im glad and got to know u and i <3 the skype convo u have with mike and them its soooooo much fun
5469 days 2 hours ago
IamBen22
OoOoO you making me live...
Whatever this world can give to me..
It's you you're all I see..
OoOoO you making me live now HONEY!
OoOoO you making me live!
OoO you're my bestfriend...
I've been with you such a long time..
and I want you to know....
that my feelings are true...
I really love you...
oh you're my bestfriend <3.

IFLY EB <3 lol.
5468 days 14 hours ago
QueenLibra
Ebbie<3
Secret loverrss!! Thats what we are! Tried so hard to hide the way we feel, cuz we both belong to someone else
but we can't let go! Cuz what we feel is oh so real! lol...Ebees who cares about the haters! It must mean you're doing your job right! Like I told mike you guys are loved more than hated! Feel special your on their mind & in their mouth! love you girl!!! :D
5468 days 7 hours ago
PackingCub
vikki babe words can't explain what i think and feel about you =P
but you are an amazing beautiful gorgeous funny smart and of course bitchy girl, but i love every bit of it =D

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!