This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

mikedistanz's yearbook!

Topic » mikedistanz's yearbook!

5469 days 22 hours ago
mikedistanz
basically for my friends to sign :D i know im gonna get hate comments, but can we make them classy and leave them to a minimum :P
5469 days 22 hours ago
EnragedBeauty
Mike,
You are truly amazing and I'm glad that we got to meet each other, all thanks to Mr. Sky =) Even tho it's a little creepy that we are like twins haha, but still we have a blast and you are one great guy. No one can take me and you down. =)

Love ya hun,
<3 EB
5469 days 22 hours ago
surstromming
There was a young man called Mike
Who went to the park on his bike
Slipped on some cake
Fell into the lake
Then was bit on the ass by a pike!
5469 days 22 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Mike,
You are truly amazing and I'm glad that we got to meet each other, all thanks to Mr. Sky =) Even tho it's a little creepy that we are like twins haha, but still we have a blast and you are one great guy. No one can take me and you down. =)

<3 lizard
5469 days 22 hours ago
rippyroo
Mike, same as eb i dont really know u but u also seem cool :) if u odnt leave again i would like to play with urself again after our stars encounter :)
5469 days 22 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
I would like to play with urself as well
5469 days 22 hours ago
Oprah
Mike i truly like you , you are very kind and open ......
*gives you a flower * lol !
5469 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
You seem a class guy, and I've loved your support of me when i was up in stars!! All round goodun I'd say, would be good to play a game with you one day :)
5469 days 21 hours ago
Uskyld
Oh Mike, I adore you :)  You're an ansolutely wonderful guy, and along with our friends from the b*****s amd h***s chatroom, we have inside jokes to last a while!  I'm glad you decided not to leave afterall, never scare me like that again xD
5469 days 20 hours ago
Lesbian
Your a great game player and I envy the strength of your pre-made alliances but you have a pretty annoying personality from what I've seen, although I'm sure I never got the chance to see your good side anyway.
5469 days 20 hours ago
morphylee
mike,
is genuine
well youre not genuine
if you dont have a bad side ;)
so fuck off haters ;)

ps. im still hotter than you haha
5469 days 20 hours ago
yswimmer96
Hi Mike.
Im Swimmi.
Ya dont really knowz me.
So...
*stands on head*
Uhh...
I dont know what to do...
5469 days 19 hours ago
Babiiigurlll
mikke,
your really niice <3 and i love you <3
playiing that game together was really fun :)
love
babiii
5469 days 19 hours ago
Jenny_c
I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was supposed to be a bridesmaid at your wedding..but i missed it :(
Night Crew for life baby!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
5469 days 19 hours ago
BengalBoy
alrite micky distance! although we were in opposite tribes in our rookies, i had fun talking to you while you were there and enjoyed your laid back attitude
5469 days 19 hours ago
petergrunow
Mike! Great guy!
Hopefuly we can enroll with each other :)
Best of luck with everything,

Peter

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!