This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who's that Kirkitude dude?

Topic » Who's that Kirkitude dude?

5474 days 14 hours ago
kirkitude
Yeh, I dunno either. Sign if you want, I guess?
5474 days 14 hours ago
Maggie
Kirk.
You are 1 flaming dude.
I heard nothing but good things about you! And i can't wait to play with you. (That's whut she said).
5474 days 14 hours ago
chrissyhill01
Sign if i want???? ZOMG!
Deffo signing!
Krik you are the best!
we have so much fun buging eachother and being random!
who else can I do that with?
Love ya to pieces!
PS: have fun on your trip twitterbug!
5474 days 14 hours ago
AndyShields
I don't know you, but apparently you're an unsung hero so you must be nice.
5474 days 14 hours ago
Uskyld
Kirky,

You're amazing, and I've been spreading that around!  Tengaged will one day know the wondrful and fantastic Kirkitude that I know and love <3

- Johnny
5474 days 13 hours ago
supergoten
Kirk :D
You are one of the nicest people I've met here on Tengaged! I hope we get to play another game soon <3
5474 days 13 hours ago
phanne
Tomorrow is the first day of your future <3
5474 days 9 hours ago
pablito
Have a great summer! We should hang out by the pool sometime and pick up some hot chicks. I know some banging blondie we can try to talk to. She's drunk all the time and all. But she'll do anything.

-pabs
5405 days 5 hours ago
xxJaym
I first met you only about a week and a half ago... You apologized over the NEC Warzone Part 1, lol. Then we bonded over a late night showing of "To catch a predator" :) Ever since then we have gotten very close. I honestly can talk to you about anything. I have never met someone that I have clicked with so fast, and it's been a lot of fun getting to know you over the past few days. We JUST met, yet I completely trust you with everything... from just random things I tell you to giving you my skype password to switch on my call forwarding so we can talk longer! lol. When I forgot my phone at home today you were the person I most missed txting... n that's the truth! I'm glad you randomly messaged me that day and that we have gotten so close. You are amazing and I love you! <3

Jaym :)
5404 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Youuu are so funny and chatty, was great meeting you in my Birthday Rookies :D You're smart and know how to spam a game :P but you are great fun too, and I'm glad I met you.

Remember my creation, Kirkitude + Jaynitude = ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!

<3 Play again sometime, ya?? <3

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!