This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jaym! <3

Topic » Jaym! <3

5474 days 19 hours ago
surstromming
I didn't like you much in BBE lol, but I didn't dislike you I used to wind you up for fun! Well I still do but it's less malicious ;)
> I consider you one of my top mates (Y) over the past few weeks, you're one of the people I talk to the most now!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.. and like that.. she's gone.
5474 days 19 hours ago
Maggie
Jaym,

At first when u started playing here, we didn't really see eye to eye lol. :o
But now over the course of several months, i have become one of my bext friends/mates/showmances on this site. I enjoy tlkaing to you sooo much. You are a GREAT girl, and i lov u very much!
5474 days 19 hours ago
BengalBoy
First met you on Skype, when you were an awkward coversationalist...

Started talking on BBE, built a bigger friendship, now talking to you on Skype's easier! We've talked, cammed, danced, fell out (even though i didn't mean it lol), made up, became stronger..

You're one of my closest friends on Tengaged, and one of the most popular people on Tengaged- I can't think of one person who doesn't like you, I can't think of one person who knows you and doesn't love you, you're amazing.

I love you, but I'm not IN love with you. Let's get that straight.

Your sincerely,
Eggbert "Dru" Sterne
5474 days 19 hours ago
metslover7675
Jaym,
You know how I would love to start this out by calling you a ___________ , but I wont ;). You are super nice and always plus my blogs or help me with whatever I need. You always have a positive attitude about things, and that makes you fun to be around. You dont take things so seriously like a lot of other people. You're a great person and a great __________ ;).
-
~Metslover
5474 days 15 hours ago
girlracer265
its been a pleasure to know you jaym <3
Girlracer :)
5474 days 15 hours ago
WillyEx
Your a sweet heart<3 *signs yearbook*
5474 days 15 hours ago
NoelSarah
Jaym, you are my favorite multi!

Seriously, though, it's weird how we got to know each other through BBi, but didn't....  Our one Rookies we played on here was fun, and we'll have to do it again!  Skype Endurance FTW!

- Noel
5474 days 15 hours ago
Alex1991
Jaym,

Oh Jaym, our first rookies we where a power duo trading HOH and our friendship grew from there :')
After several skype convo's and getting to know each other you are one of my favourite people on the site and one i know i can trust :)

Alex
<3
5446 days 9 hours ago
Thyais
Jaym ever since our first convo from the bulletin, i knw tht we would be friends. u are awesome and understanding. forgiving too.

Ty
5434 days 23 hours ago
Walters
Let me start this off by saying a rude sterotype I had.  Before you came along I use to always think it was impossible for a girl to be funny, yes, you did ruin that curse.. You're actually hilarious hahaa.. I love your dance videoss <33
-
-
You were probably my original friend on Tengaged that I MET on Tengaged.  I recall showing you these shitty poems I wrote when I was driving through Montreal, haha.. I still remember telling you I was going to rewrite them and show you.. but I am yet to do that :(
-
-
-
Your bed making skills are a bit under average (5.3) It took you 10 hours or so to make 1 bed, omg.. And your DAD! He makes the dryest salad ever (from what you told me) and the beast steak.  LOL
-
-
-
Anyways, PEACE OUT <333333 JAYM UR DAAA BESTESTT
MRWLATERS
5434 days 11 hours ago
Jakel0vesyou
You know I love you sooooooooooooo much! One of my besties on here! (of the 4 I have).

You mean sooooo much to me! Love youu! You are a great friend and people need to realize that. Everything you did for me in BBE, I appreciate it so much! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

xoxo
jake

open group

Tengaged Yearbook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!